Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
thriftedsoul
Style_council
thriftedsoul

Just bought my passes to coachella music festival in april.SUPER EXCITED. Just wondering if anyone else was going and what are they planing to wear and who they are excited to see play????

posted over 3 years ago
LovecraftandLace
Style_council
Lovecraftand...

I’m going! this will be more 3rd year attending. pretty excited although I wish the headliners were better this year.

I’m most excited to see Death From Above 1979, I can’t believe they’re playing together again.

No clue on what to wear yet, as little clothing as possible haha it gets so hot in the desert.

posted over 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

ooh you lucky ladies! I can’t wait for the day to come when I finally have the money to fly hundreds of miles to experience this for myself and find out what all the fuss is about!

posted over 3 years ago

Meleahbee
New_user Meleahbee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Meleahbee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Meleahbee

sooooo lucky i wanted to buy my tickets this weekend but it sold out :/ i cant believe it sold out to so soon. Well have fun :D to whoever is going

posted over 3 years ago

efeveerre
Style_council
efeveerre

I’m so excited for coachella this year! Suede, my fave band (the london suede in the u.s) will be playing!

posted over 3 years ago

gstyle
Style_council
gstyle

’been a suede fan myself back when they first appeared, do they still exist?

posted over 3 years ago

TheAndreaF
Style_council
TheAndreaF

I’d LOVE to go if I wasn’t in PA. Oh well, I’m hoping for a good lineup at Lollapalooza or Newport Folk.

posted over 3 years ago

VDAYismyBDAY
Style_council
VDAYismyBDAY

I’ve only lived in California for a few months so I’m new to the Coachella scene. Bonnaroo is big where I’m from. A friend and I don’t have passes but we were thinking about just driving from LA to Indio to see what was popping. Does anyone know if there’s anything to do on the outside of the festival? Like do a lot of people just come and hang out?

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION