Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I’m not a big fan, I only really like chai tea, but perhaps I haven’t tried the best types there are. I would love to try something with a lot of flavor but that doesn’t taste bitter or coffee like. Any suggestions?

posted almost 2 years ago
Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

Chamomile tea is my favorite tea, it has a light kind of apple taste to it. Vanilla Rooibos tea is also quite lovely.

SoleilRadieux
Style_council
SoleilRadieux

When it comes to caffeinated teas, Earl Grey is really good. It has a kind of lavender-y taste / smell and is really good with sugar and milk / soy milk.

As for decaf teas, Sleepy Time Tea and Chamomile tea are really calming and great for when you’re super stressed or can’t sleep.

Here’s a site for hundreds of different types of teas there are and they deliver too. :)
http://www.teavana.com/

AdyshorMonica
Style_council
AdyshorMonica

You should try mango tea..it’s one of my favourite..it has a richfull taste:)

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

i actually dont like any flavored tea. I just like the plain Jasmine Tea and Macha Green Tea. It tastes really refreshing and smells AMAZING!!! You could try the different types of tea like black, red, and green tea. Oh, there’s also barley tea which tastes basically like barley.

NickyName
Style_council
NickyName

I like peppermint tea.

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

Jasmine Tea is really good! But if you want something that’s blended with tea, you should definitely try bubble tea where they add a flavored powder of your choice to black tea. It’s absolutely delicious!

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Omg, try Thai iced tea! It’s soo good! It’s really similar to rooibos (it’s a red tea), so it’s low in caffeine and not bitter at all. It helps that they serve it with sweetened condensed milk :P They usually sell it at Thai restaurants.

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

Peach nestea! Always cold.

gizellemarion
New_user gizellemarion is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When gizellemarion reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
gizellemarion

Green/Jasmine tea :)

IdeaSquirrel
Style_council
IdeaSquirrel

If you do Green Tea like the traditional Japanese style it’s really good, but it’s also somewhat bitter (but it’s also way better for you). So that’s an option.
Personally Japanese Green Tea and Chai Tea are my favorites. :)

sottolestelle
Style_council
sottolestelle

Green tea is super good, I like black tea alot too :) I love fruit ones too like peach & mango. yum!

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I’m not a huge fan of Green tea, but it’s the most effective. I like Jasmine and Chamomile.

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

whether or not the tea is bitter depends on how long you brew it, but some teas (like rooibos) never develop bitterness from over-steeping.

matcha genmaicha is my favorite green tea, but overall I prefer honeybush and rooibos teas.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION