Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I wanna know..what was your most memorable Christmas gift? Or just any gift in general lol

When I was young, my brother and I could only choose 3 things since we came from a small, struggling family. These gifts where always the best though, because they where either made with love or picked with care :) One of my favorite gifts was a mother of pearl butterfly broach and the year after I recieved a wooden fold up chessboard that was magnetic! I still have the chessboard to this day _
posted over 1 year ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

my favorite xmas memories are from when I was much younger, and my parents just gave me random stuff instead of asking what I wanted. my favorite was a microscope :) though I was slightly jealous of my cousins who all got barbies (my parents didn’t approve of them).

surprises are always better imo. my folks are so lazy now, they just give us money and tell us to buy our own gifts and wrap them ourselves :P.

posted over 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

lol aww microscope is a pretty cool gift!

posted over 1 year ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

My favorite Christmas gift was my little ginger cat I got from my brother and sister. He’s so adorable and he spoons with me at night with his little head on my cheek. :D

posted over 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

:D

posted over 1 year ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Memorable…was this homemade pillow. It was sewed meticulously.

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

My memorable gift was my dog “Tootsie”, he’s white and fluffy, I had him ever since he started teething. Though he’s a trouble maker, he’s really sweet to me.

posted over 1 year ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Aww he sounds like an adorable trouble maker and the pillow was a very sweet gift!

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

hmm, I remember years ago when my sister bought me a mp4 I was so happy, because I never thought she would but that.. awesome memory!

posted over 1 year ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

mi first perfume marc jacobs and a gift card with much money for clothes! 15 years old :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION