Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Which style era from the past is your favorite? I love the classy, sexy style of the 1940’s and 50’s and the groovy style of the 70’s :D Always loved bell sleeves and flare jeans!

posted over 2 years ago
BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

Definitely the Victorian era and the 1920’s flappers! Something about the Victorian era seems so mysterious and romantic (maybe because of the books I read?) and i love the shape of structured gowns and corsets, while the 1920’s seemed like a whole decade of fun and evolving fashion. I also like the 90’s, even though some things from that time were absolutely ridiculous. I guess I’m just too nostalgic.

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I love the 40s-70s! The 80s is alright, I like the bold colors.

posted over 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

I love the 50’s and 60’s and think the 70’s were great too!!

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I’ve always really loved the 1940s and 1700s. The 1940s because its interesting to see how fashion changed because of the war. The 1700s because the dresses were all so amazingly gorgeous! Right now I’m really into the 50s and 60s, too.

posted over 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I totally just sang the Back to the Future song because of the title of this post! LOL.

I’ve always loved Victorian and Edwardian fashion (those dresses are so gorgeous), but more recently, I’m really starting to get into 1940’s fashion. It’s just so inspiring.

posted over 2 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I like the dominant styles of the ‘40s through the early ’60s. I also love historical clothing from the Regency period; I’d love to have Regency-inspired dress for my wedding someday.

posted over 2 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I love 60’s and sometimes incorporating small parts of the 80’s into what I wear.

posted over 2 years ago

MeganYee
Style_council
MeganYee

the 20’s

posted about 2 years ago

OnceUponAnEpiphany
Style_council
OnceUponAnEp...

I adore the 60s and 70s!

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION