SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  modeling
Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

With big names in the LGBT community like Carmen Carrera and Ines Rau making big fashion headlines. Does that mean that there’s a new wave of models coming in to the fashion world?

See Ines Rau NSFW shoot for OOB Magazine with TysonBeckford & state your thoughts here http://wp.me/p1J712-14c

posted about 5 years ago
JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

WOW! Those men look amazing!! Some of the later photos with Tyson are very risque, but I like them.

I could see how there could be a new wave introduced and I think it’s fun. I have a silly question, but in pictures like this one of Carmen, is she tucking her manhood? I get that gender reassignment surgery is done quite easily for the top, but where’s her bottom?

Either way – they photo well. Thanks for sharing!

posted about 5 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

This is a great topic, but please don’t post links to sites outside of Chictopia unless you’re posting in the Blog Forum.

posted about 5 years ago

Sara21
New_user Sara21 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Sara21 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Sara21

I think they look fab, I presume if they are transgender they identify as women?

They look great any way.

posted about 5 years ago

avivranthing
Style_council
avivranthing

The fashion world is constantly evolving, so I wouldn’t be surprised if transgender models finally got a chance at the spotlight! It shouldn’t matter whether or not they’re male, female, transgender, whatever — as long as they know what they’re doing and they look good doing it (and if you’ve ever watched Rupaul’s Drag Race, you KNOW they can)

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password