hugs
Style_council
hugs

do u think a purple purse is a classic or just a trend

posted almost 6 years ago
Nanny
Style_council
Nanny

To me it’s a classic, it’s a color that emerges every autumn. However, even if it was just a trend: if you love it you’ll keep it for a long time anyway.

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

i think purple was an autumn trend last year, like the sultry dark royal purples. but purple’s my favorite color so it couldn’t hurt.
i really want the purple marc jacobs stam bag. :|

hugs
Style_council
hugs

i jus bought the purple marc jacobs cecilia bag but i kinda wish i got the black

futurelint
Style_council
futurelint

I really don’t like many purple things, but I’m trying to buy a few to get outside my fashion comfort zone

Nikki
Style_council
Nikki

I think colors can be worn any season, it’s just the shapes that go out of style :)
Lately I’ve been switching between a dark cherry red Botkier and a bright yellow patent leather faux croc Tory Burch bag… I wear so much black and grey and I like a bag that shows that I’m not a regular Morticia Adams.

phantasy
Style_council
phantasy

Yes! I’m very, very into those sweet, deep purples right now in clothing and purses. Berry colors are in this fall.

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I am not big on purple but I really like a dark eggplant color.

posted over 1 year ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

depends on the tone and hue. To me if it’s in a richer darker purple like eggplant than it’s classic but if it’s bright and vivid to me it’ more of a trend.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION