Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

i’ve noticed the fashion bloggers that i follow all seem to have a signature pose.

i’ve also creating my own unintentionallly and i was wondering if you guys have one. :]

here’s mine:
http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/251451-cuz+you+were+born+on+the+fourt-gold-francessas-collections-necklace-white-rodarte-for-target-top-purple-cot
hands on hips!! woo woo!! haha

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
Kimneill09
Style_council
Kimneill09

Hey I was wondering if you guys would take a look at my blog… its new and I need advice.

http://www.kimbox9.blogspot.com

humbug202
Style_council
humbug202

legs slightly crossed at an angle :) trying to make those thighs look thinner! haha

JustJulia
Style_council
JustJulia

i usually flip my left leg so the muscles show better hehe but it´s not very easy for a bigger girl to look skinny on pics. maybe someone has some tips

amazingrace245
Style_council
amazingrace245

Not from chictopia just from other pictures mine is right hand on my right hip and head tilted a little. lol.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

One hand on my hip and head slightly tilted… lol, i’m not very good at posing!! I always do the same thing!

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

This…minus the sweater up lol

http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/273877-Miss+Woods-pretty-good-top-black-b-wear-skirt-white-ambiance-top-gray-jillian-nicole-

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

i’m terrible at posing. I always feel awkward. I think as long as you’re smiling and not judging yourself you’ll look better, though!

nay_myquel
Style_council
nay_myquel

both haNDs on hips and kind of angle body to the side =)

twilightgalaxy
Style_council
twilightgalaxy

one or both hands on waist, angle feet and curve body forward

Magz
Style_council
Magz

my friends actually pointed out that I do this often lol right leg over left tilt my right hip slightly toward the camera, and head slightly tilted to the left now smile :) lol you don’t really think about these things when a camera is in sight lol

GingerGamine
Style_council
GingerGamine

hands on hiips leading forward. complete with ridiculous grin.

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

straight on, or a slight lean to the side with my arm poised holding my bag. i’m really awkward and shy with poses so i just stand there face on instead of trying to do vogue/model poses.

nancyleigh
Style_council
nancyleigh

I’m not really sure… although I always unconsciously tend to cock my head to the side.

kokabuta
Style_council
kokabuta

being off guard :)
…or placing one hand on my hip

cant forget my smile!! :)

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I do always look towards my left side and slightly upwards. I have tried to vary things and look in the other direction but it never works. I always see Paris Hilton in the same pose so I think it is fine to do the same pose all the time.

posted 12 months ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION