Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dizzyrizzy
Style_council
dizzyrizzy

i’m a college student in a school with a strict dress code (no shorts no skirts or dresses above the knee!), so when laziness/stress takes its toll on me I wear my favorite over used black skinnys with fats or docs and a top. or just run to my usual sneakers and hoody ensemble. totally unchic! haha.
what about you?

posted almost 6 years ago
1 2
lyris
Style_council
lyris

skinny jeans, tee and converse :)

posted over 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

shorts, tank top & flip flops :D

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

How lazy are we talking? For a normal weekend day I usually wear something like jeans, a camisole, and a cardigan, probably with boots or flats depending on the season.

But if we’re talking sick/rainy/not leaving the house kind of super lazy day, it’s not uncommon to find me in sweats or even just staying in my pajamas for the whole day.

For a stressful day, I opt for comfort. If there’s something challenging about what I have to do, whether it’s take a test or be observed for work, even if I have to look professional I gravitate towards comfy pieces like flats over heels and trousers over skirts/tights.

posted over 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

when I feel lazy sometimes I dress up to make myself feel better. It works! :)

posted over 4 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

Long tshirt and leggings

posted over 4 years ago

nancywanted
Style_council
nancywanted

JEGGINGS and a loose sweater :) I bought my first pair of jeggings this spring break and I can’t stop wearing them. They’re just too comfortable.

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION