Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
likebeauty
Style_council
likebeauty

I feel so upset when I heard this news yesterday.I don’t know if it’s suitable to write it here,but I need help!
And this is what happened to my best friends.

Let’s say Rain is a boy ,and he had broken up with his girlfriend 3years ago when she had to go to abroad for study in a university in Australia.But Rain still likes her now,they have been always keeping contact and every time she came back she would tell him and call some friends in hangzhou of China for a party.

But,just yesterday she told Rain that she has been raped by her friend while she got really drunk,Rain felt so upset,because it’s she is still a virgin .and no sure if he should call the police.I know Rain is now so sad….

I wrote this true story here for some help.please tell me what would you do if you were Rain.Thanks!!

I still love you!Baby
-——
Note?some people ask me if it’s okay to repost it in other places in order to help me.

I’d say thank you!but please tell me first before doing it,please?I don’t want bring her any troubles.

(Contact me if you could help me!thank you!)—-Originally written in my blog:

http://fashionorders.blogspot.com/2010/10/what-will-you-do-if-your-ex-girlfriend.html

posted almost 4 years ago
KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

i think he should call the police for sure, get the bastard into jail as fast as possible PLEASE!

taylorjonas
Style_council
taylorjonas

exactly what kaylameow said

lovebughannah
Style_council
lovebughannah

I agree with Jerseyferrari!!

Press charges!!!

cruelcats
Style_council
cruelcats

definitely agree with jerseyferrari!
press charges and get therapy to help get through it!

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

It might take a while for her to realize what kind of result she wants. If possible she should go to a hospital and get one of those rape kits done. She should get into therapy right away and her therapist can help her take action if she wants to.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION