SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
whitedayburnday
Style_council
whitedayburnday

They don’t seem convenient for anything
What do you do when you wear them? Do you plan on not having adventures the day that you do? Is there a secret I’m missing

posted about 6 years ago
1 3
kokabuta
Style_council
kokabuta

on a good day.. wear just to wear!
To parties (fun to dance in)
To church…looks great with outfits :-)

posted about 5 years ago

princessneka
Style_council
princessneka

I wear heels just about every where and almost everyday. They make any outfit look better instantly. The trick is to always be prepared with a pair of cute flip flops in your purse.

posted about 5 years ago

ivyxx
Style_council
ivyxx

I used to wear heels to work sometimes, but where I work now I take off my shoes when I get there, so I don’t bother unless they were already on. The heels depend on where I wear them. If they’re not too comfy, I’ll wear them out to a dinner, the theatre, a friend’s place, a bar, someplace I won’t have to stand in them long. But most of my heels are comfy and I’ll wear them to school, shopping, clubbing, wherever.

posted about 5 years ago

viridianduchess
Style_council
viridianduchess

I love wearing heels—and not all “heels” are created equal lol—some I can run in, walk the dog in, and even go grocery shopping wearing. Others will leave blisters on my toes and heels if I walk too long in the mall with them on, so those are good for going to the movies or dinner in.

posted about 5 years ago

XxAngel_Emz95xX
Style_council
XxAngel_Emz95xX

I think you can’t be afraid to wear them… I have loads but I never worer them up until recently, because I didn’t have anywhere to wear them where they would be practical… but if you’re going to the mall, say, then as long as they’re comfortable enough then wear them. Anywhere that doesn’t involve too much walking, wear them. Also, wedges are a happy medium :))

posted about 5 years ago

yvonnenickole
Style_council
yvonnenickole

Everything.

posted over 2 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION