Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
dress
Style_council
dress

As we know, styles and/or trends from the past make their way into the designers palette every season and this greatly affects how we look today. Unfortunately, there are some styles that I wish stayed where they were - in the past.
As open as I am when it comes to fashion, there are a few trends that I truly wish stayed in the closet such as leggings that end at the calves. Not that I haven’t worn one nor do I still have a stash from eons ago in my sock drawer, but that’s not to stay it gets pulled out and worn in public!
What about you? What are trends you wish would just be left behind for good? Better yet, what upcoming “new” trends you see popping up in fashion shows that you wish was never concocted in the first place?
Note: I have a feeling that shoulders pad or going to make a come back and as much as I would love to gag at that idea, I can’t because well, I’m sure no designer is just going to simply keep them on the shoulders… right? :/

posted about 6 years ago
1 3
Shoofi
New_user Shoofi is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Shoofi reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Shoofi

UGGs, crocs, harem pants, short T shirts with legging, wearing leggings as pants …

posted about 3 years ago

HelloLovelyish_
New_user HelloLovelyish_ is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When HelloLovelyish_ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
HelloLovelyish_

UGG’S OMG I just can NOT stand those things !!!! and really when some ppl are wearing them with sweatpants omg…….
and I agree that some girls wearing shirts as dresses that is just bad :|

posted about 3 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION