Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
_diana
Style_council
_diana

i feel like there is already a thread for this, but i couldn’t find it so…
i wanna know if you guys have tattoos/plan to get them.
annd i’d love to see pictures =]
i’m thinking of getting the rorschach sign from the comic book the watchmen. it’s two backwards r’s with one dot on either side, as seen here: http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee234/TheSil…
oh and i’d get it on the back of my neck close to my hairline, like amanda moore’s hanger.

posted about 6 years ago
1 2 4
limetrees
Style_council
limetrees

@ kelllosaurus that is hilarious! That’s a great tattoo.

I have a 1/4 sleeve from The Lorax. Basically I’m a huge environmentalist and I’m majoring in environmental science and natural resource conservation in college and it means more to me than anything in life and I’ve always a tattoo that represents that and I thought this was a super clever and cool way to do so. In the book it says “unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to change, its not” and instead of getting the whole quote I just got the “unless” in the podium. Here’s a bed picture of it right after it was done:
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2941/165/33/1317990117/n1317990117_30132054_850948.jpg

I want to get a shoulder tattoo like Luiza Sá has or something but in sky blue behind the trees. I don’t know. I would love to get a full sleeve someday because I think they’re about the coolest and sexiest things ever, but we’ll see how if my life allows for that. I’m definitely down with getting more tattoos, but I have the rest of my life to figure out what I want to do and I’m in no hurry.

Right after I got it done I wondered if it was the right decision and then I realized the only reason I was doubted myself was because of mainstream society and I’d never been concerned about fitting in before and I’m certainly not now. I say, life is short, have fun with it, don’t take yourself too seriously and follow your heart and just live a happy, full life. I agree with goin, ever if you’re not mad about your tattoo later its part of your life story like a scar and it really is NOT that big of a deal, people just make it out to be. But on that note also I would also advise against getting band tattoos or things like that and getting tattoos that tons of other people have, that’s no fun at all!

Good luck with whatever you do!

posted over 5 years ago

katievallee
Style_council
katievallee

I want a tatto on the side of my foot (the inside) & I want it to say:
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
— it’s a line from my favorite poem; i carry your heart by ee cummings
I’m afraid it’ll hurt dreadfully though.

posted over 5 years ago

TheAndreaF
Style_council
TheAndreaF

I would get bored of a tattoo after a week, no thank you!

posted over 5 years ago

jadeyoudk
Style_council
jadeyoudk

I want to have a tattoo but:

I have low tolerance to pain

I get bored very easily and might not like it anymore after a few days

I don’t want to still have the tattoo by the time I’m a granny

posted over 5 years ago

AmeliaJackson29
Style_council
AmeliaJackson29

I wouldn’t get one personally, but if I had to i would get a tat of the chanel sign! :D

posted over 5 years ago

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

I think tattoos are sexy, but I’m worried about regretting it later haha.

posted over 5 years ago

hotfudgexd
Style_council
hotfudgexd

i want a lighting thingy on my wrist, but im waaay to scared and its not legal for me
( i’m 15).

posted over 5 years ago
1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION