Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
NeutralEpiphany
Style_council
NeutralEpiphany

i’m going to paris for july, and i’d like to know where the good shopping ‘districts’ are.
i already know the basics—champs elysees (i don’t want to spend the money, though), latin quarter, etc.
i’m looking for cheap and chic, as well as some thrift/flea markets. thanks in advance :)

posted over 6 years ago
kokonzai2
Style_council
kokonzai2

alright i spent a whole summer in paris and found so many amazing places to shop! districts you should check out- well i took the subway everywhere so i’m gonna refer to the shopping districts to where they are on the subway maps (i’m sure u will take the subway while u are there)
definitely take the pink line to Chatelette and Etienne Marcel. its around 5 mins away from the Pompidou Musuem and on one of the streets there is this huge amazing vintage and new apparel store..its basically the urban outfitters of paris except 10X cooler i promise u..reasonable prices..i can’t recall the name of the store right now but ill try to find out. i’m sure you’ll see it though.
this whole district has a lot of great places to shop. and if u go into the hidden back allies their are tons of 2nd hand,vintage stores and one of my favorite boutiques Kokon to Zai (i even named my chictopia username after it) has super cool indie brands and run by cool japanese guys. the exact address is 48 rue Tiquetonne, 2nd

posted over 6 years ago

NeutralEpiphany
Style_council
NeutralEpiphany

thank you so much!! i’ll definetly check them out :)

posted over 6 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I think naf naf and cache cahce is some paris brand

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION