Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
daisystone
Style_council
daisystone

okay so I have been fighting tooth and nail against my boyfriend, who insists (along with his friend) that ripped tights are the next hottest thing. Being from a small eastern ontario city, I doubt it wont become popular until 2012.

Normally I trust his opinion considering his fashion capabilities, but I just don’t know. Do I be brave and take the plunge? or do I hold off on this one, so that I wont look at pictures twenty years from now and go wtf was I thinking?

opinions please?

posted over 4 years ago
1 3
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

ripped tights will never be “the next hottest thing”. There’s a very fine line between pulling it off and looking really trashy, especially if they’re worn with shredded mini shorts (which is what I usually see them with).
I think it can add a little element of je ne sais quoi to an outfit, but there is that fine line..

posted almost 3 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I don`t like, riped jeans are super sexy but riped tights are not my thing

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I think that they are cool but I can’t pull them off.

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

I personally wouldn’t wear ripped tights but if I see it on someone else and they do it right then I like it (on them of course).

Shoofi
New_user Shoofi is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Shoofi reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Shoofi

I love the idea of ripped tights/leggings, but havent gotten around to trying it out yet. My style is naturally swanky/rock/punk, so it won’t be difficult to fit it in!

1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION