SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
amethystfaye
Style_council
amethystfaye

do you wear them everyday?
how many times a week on average do you wear one?
when would you wear one?

i personally dont wear push up bras or padded bras. im happy that im a 36B [i havent gotten measured in a while though] and it may or may not be big to people but im fine with what i have. i do however, have one push up/padded bra and i rarely wear it; only when i feel like my boobs are feeling small idk haha.

oh and i tried that new victoria’s secret miraculous push up bra or whatever its called this one time and it felt like i was wearing a body sheild thing. it was too much for me haha

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2
whoa_nisha
Style_council
whoa_nisha

none for me, im a 34 D, i dont like padded or push, have enough goin on as it is! lol

posted over 4 years ago

Lousea
Style_council
Lousea

Most of my bras are padded, I went to get measured the other day to find I was two cup sizes bigger.
Most of the ones in La senza come with a slight padded-ness anyway. :)

posted over 4 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I only wear padded bras, but some of them tend to push them up a bit anyway so no need for push up bras.

posted over 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

I don’t have many push-ups since I stand up fairly well on my own anyway. Also, most push-ups have underwire, which I’m not fond of. I feel most comfortable in padded bras, so I usually wear them. I like a smooth, curved silhouette when I’m out and about, so padding is an added bonus there too. :)

posted over 4 years ago

kaydyanful
Style_council
kaydyanful

I’m a 32D and I love push up bras! But I only have one :( I need more!!! :)

posted over 4 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

i prefer push ups over padded bras any day.
though i dont wear them often, i feel visually raped when i wear them (plus, in where i live theres a lot of perving old men). im a 34C, plus im pretty petite so….they kinda seem bigger than they are.

posted over 4 years ago

kristameth
Style_council
kristameth

I only wear ones that are lightly lined. I used to have dd’s, but lost around 30 lbs recently (due to stress) and I have shrunk to a B. I used to hate having boobs because they ruined so many outfits and so many things didn’t fit. But the weird thing is I kind of miss having a chest. Sometimes they don’t fill out a top properly so maybe I will get a padded bra for that?

posted over 4 years ago

mell
Style_council
mell

almost all of my bras are push up. my boobs stop growing since high school, i think. that was 7 years ago! :(

posted over 4 years ago

FrivolousDistinction
Style_council
FrivolousDis...

I don’t wear either. Push up/padded bras don’t tend to be available in my size, as it’s a bit unusual. Even if they were, I probably wouldn’t wear them because I don’t feel I need a boost. My breasts are pretty noticeable as they are and people get distracted by them, so padding or a push-up design would be over the top and probably make me feel self-conscious.

I wear unpadded or moulded (thin layer of foam but no padding) underwired bras for everyday and an unwired Shock Absorber Level 4 for sports, hanging around the house, and sometimes for sleeping in. I wear a lot of Freya bras – they cater well to my size and shape.

posted over 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION