Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
channierie
Style_council
channierie

why did you choose chictopia? why do you love chictopia?

- I chose Chictopia because it’s really fun here. Everybody is nice and everybody appreciates :) And Chictopia is not a boring website! Compared to all other fashion websites, Chictopia is the easiest to navigate and life here is just happpyyy :)

HOW ABOUT YOU?

posted almost 4 years ago
boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

I think chictopia has a nice positive vibe and I like how theres always contests, swap items, and reward items. Also the format of the site is nice and the forums are fairly active^^

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I agree, I haven’t really tried other websites, since I’m so happy with this one, love the opportunities they give us, that you can save points and redeem stuff, that you can get in the style gallery, become style icon and just meet amazing people!!

fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

people here are so nice compared to any other site.
from newcomers to style icons are appreciated so well.
i love to be part of this community.

solybBy
Style_council
solybBy

i have to agree with everyone above me

channierie
Style_council
channierie

I definitely agree to all of you! LOVE IT HERE! :)

JessyDust
Style_council
JessyDust

There’s a lot more to do on Chictopia than some of the others. The people definitely seem more friendly. The fact that they regularly have rewards, swap items, and contests is definitely what keeps me coming back! Chic Points are also a great way of making people participate. I go on Chictopia every day!! :D

The only thing I disagree with in this thread is that it is an easy site to navigate. I usually get the hang of websites within the first hour of joining, but to this day, I still have trouble looking for things here. I do eventually find what I’m looking for, but it takes a bit more time. :(

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I love it here so much that i think im addicted to this now!
And I love that chictopia rewards us with fancy prizes !!!

ukiuki88
Style_council
ukiuki88

i think i chose chictopia because it had the most homey warm feel to it. other sites are more focused on clothes fashion, but because chictopia focuses also in being a community, it’s more welcoming and appealed much better to me.

channierie
Style_council
channierie

@ little dust princess : really? It’s easy to navigate (for me), internet here is pretty fast, so that might explain it :)

JessyDust
Style_council
JessyDust

@channieinthe…
The ease of a site’s navigation has nothing to do with internet speed (imo). : ) There just seems to be too many links and the site seems clustered to me.

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

I joined chictopia because of a contest they were having a couple of years ago… I love the different styles and individuality of chictopia’s members and style icons. I find the outfit combos and styling to be more intriguing and plentiful than what one might find in vogue. Chictopia shows affordable fashion, expensive fashion, and both ends of the spectrum mixed together. I find myself continuously inspired by chictopia. love it!

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Chictopia has more of a community than others, that I’ve noticed. It’s more than just browsing what others are wearing.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

There is a really great community atmosphere. Love how friendly everyone is. I love all the competitions they have and the fact that we can do so many things like swap, redeem, even contribute to EIU (something I want to try and do in the future!) It’s great that they really listen to our suggestions too :)

Bombonica
Style_council
Bombonica

it’s user friendly..easy to navigate, chictopians are nice

REPLY TO DISCUSSION