Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
libys11
Style_council
libys11

so i thought it would be neat to list down some of the changes you noticed in the site. i’m still trying to discover the rest, but if you see something that i haven’t mention, feel free to add them..

1. new photos are arranged from newest to oldest (reverse from before)
2. 15 chic votes now from style council to get into the style gallery
3. you need to become a fan of those who are offering something up for chic rewards
4. chic swap altogether is relatively new, yes?
5. you cannot send messages/notes to another chictopian unless you’re friends with them
6. chic voting in HUGE BOLD LETTERS! (this made me laugh, but i like it!) oh, and you can vote thru the style gallery thumbnails.
7. the whole chictopia homepage is more comprehensive with a lil bit of everything off the site.

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I might have an idea, it just popped in my head don’t know if it’s worth something, but I would like it that when I go to read a comment one of my chicposts, that I can see how many votes I have already, maybe that instead where we can vote for ourselves (which is silly) that it says how many votes we have (enabeling us to vote for ourselves all at once)? Or would that make the site too complicated (so it might be slower)? I’m just a curious person and sometimes don’t have the time to go to the “My Chicblog” tab… just an idea.

posted about 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I believe I have a very creative state of mind right now :D I was thinking about maybe it would be nice and helpfull to have a place where we can see the pictures that got removed from the style gallery… so we can see which ones got removed and maybe if the editors do the box-thingy where they click why, this one everyone can learn from each other (+ I find it sad that if you picture gets removed from the gallery within 24 hours after posting it, it’s not in the new photo gallery nor the style gallery, it’s just nowhere even though it got enough votes, sometimes people even fave, it would be like a consolation prize?)…

posted about 4 years ago

naunet
Style_council
naunet

I actually like your idea Angie! (:

I always found it weird if a photo got removed from the style gallery that it didn’t go back into new photos or something like that.

As it has been stated before – It would be great if photos was cleared by the editors before ending up in the style gallery. Then people wouldn’t feel bad if they see their photo being removed afterwards. (especially since there is no option of feedback, so the box-thing idea I like too!)

posted about 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

@naunet: totally agree :D

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION