Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
teddygirlove
Style_council
teddygirlove

I suggest wearing a trouser that falls at the hip and not a higher waisted pant. Try looking for actual men’s trousers that would be too big for you if you wore them at the waist…also, a wide leg with a cuff works well with curves. A man’s button down or dress shirt removes the small waist problem and I typically don’t opt for a straight jacket but one with some shape…usually an altered men’s jacket…I try to go for more Marlene Dietrich meets…Cary Grant…I hope this helps…menswear is so fun!

posted about 3 years ago
angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I agree with teddygirlove :)

posted about 3 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

That is sooo true… maybe try wearing a sports bra.. or something that makes you appear more “flat” ;)

posted about 3 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

A way to start is to wear men’s inspired accesories like shoes, watches, hats, ties, bow-ties etc, or go with a look that is usually seen on guys, like a suit with a vest, button down, tie and brogues, but in a feminine cut.

These 1 and 2 are good examples.

posted about 3 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Look number 13 and 16 in the 20×20 AA ads are pretty good too

posted about 3 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

on the contrary, i think high waisted pants that fit well emphasize the hip in a good, not bad way. If you’re worried about a tummy, get some shapewear and it’ll fix all that up in a breeze.

I’m a big fan of stealing your man’s big white button up shirt, throwing it on with some black leggings and platforms or oxfords, a cute little bow tie and tada! Plus, you don’t have to worry about a horrible fit, it will be loose and comfy, and move with your curves, becoming quite flattering. I know what its like to have a big bust, and this style really keeps your sexiness in check. Let me tell you, if anything is sexy to a guy, it’s this, plus you don’t have to bear all! You can be really covered up!

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION