Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Erica805
Style_council
Erica805

can you leave your house with out make up…or are you like a must wear make up person…i myself can’t leave my house with out putting any make up on…because i just look wierd…and do you wear make up that goes with your outfit?

posted over 4 years ago
1 3 5
Neelam
Style_council
Neelam

I have to have the basics on e.g concealer/foundation. Im not happy with my skin as i used to be so defo with make up!

posted about 4 years ago

shelllovesyouu
Style_council
shelllovesyouu

I always wear makeup! I mean if I have to hurry I would just throw on some eyeliner and mascara nothing special

posted about 4 years ago

mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

i never wear too much make-up but it really depends on what sort of style i’m into.
i had a little rocker with a preppy twist phase for a couple weeks so i wore lots of dark eye makeup and bright lip sticks.
i’m into a bohemian phase now, so i’m going much more natural, so that much make up.

i usually just wear foundation, mascara and some sort of lip gloss/lip stick, but not always even. i wear more foundation depending on how my skin is.

eyeshadow and eyeliner are more for when i go out.

posted about 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I don’t wear make up often! I only wear chapstick during the day, and a little bit of foundation so my nose doesn’t look red. I can’t be bothered with it, I feel more like myself without a lot of make up on my face! Plus I don’t really know how to put on makeup well anyway.. haha
I only wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, lip gloss and more foundation if i’m going out at night or to a party :P

posted about 4 years ago

Bubbly1202
Style_council
Bubbly1202

It depends. If I’m out with friends to go shopping or lunch or whatever, then I’ll wear make-up, but just the basics like foundation, eyeliner, gloss, blush. But when going to uni, I look like a zombie. At night, well, that’s a different story. :P

posted about 4 years ago

PrincessFero
Style_council
PrincessFero

it depends how early i get up and what i plan to be doing. like its finals right now and i dont give a crap what i look like. but usually i do put some on (mainly eyeliner/ eyeshadow/ mascara. and more depending on the occasion)

posted about 4 years ago

Nelsoir
Style_council
Nelsoir

Depends on who will see me really and where I’m going. It’s usually just liquid eyeliner and mascara because for the most part I’m dancing and foundation when dancing is not advisable even though I’ve kinda got an uneven skin tone but when I’m going out, foundation & concealer is a must.

posted about 4 years ago

humbug202
Style_council
humbug202

Sometimes I will leave with nothing on but I have fair eyelashes so I mostly never leave the house without mascara on
However if I am meeting up with someone I will tend to put make up on (ie face/shadow ect)
I love make up! but do go through phases of more or less :)

posted about 4 years ago

cortney
Style_council
cortney

hell yeah. i feel like a little boy without makeup. some girls look good without it but most don’t

posted about 4 years ago

hellodriftkitty
Style_council
hellodriftkitty

i won’t leave the house without wearing it… i feel sooo self-conscious when i dont. I have circles under my eyes (since i was little) and not awesome skin…..lol.. i feel so much better… If I know I"m only going to see my fiance then I won’t put it on because I know he doesn’t care…but otherwise..it’s on!!!! (I usually put it on when I’m at home alone! haha)

posted about 4 years ago

FadedSketches
Style_council
FadedSketches

That depends.. sometimes I can leave the house without it but most of the time I do wear make up.

posted about 4 years ago

babygurlpoint5
Style_council
babygurlpoint5

I’ve gotten soooo bad! i used to wear makeup every day all day in high school… now that I’m older and work go to school full time, i dont even bother… I only wear makeup when I go out on a date with my boyfriend or out with the girls. At work and school its just the same people every day no-one else special or to impress!

posted about 4 years ago

JustJulia
Style_council
JustJulia

Being a make up artist I loooove make up. To me it´s less about covering but express yourself, though.
I used to wear a lot of make up every day. Crazy colors, lots of foundation to cover my skin… you name it. But after puberty my skin became really good actualy. So nowadays I don´t feel the need to wear make up every day. It all depends on my mood. One day I go au naturelle, next day I look like a tranny ^^

I´m in Paris quite often and the girls there look absolutly stunning even with very little to no make up. I can only suggest to take them as a role model if you like minimal make up.

posted about 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I dont think its a case of whether to wear make-up or not, its whether it looks natural. If you feel self conscious put on a bit of cover-up, but dont plaster it on. i feel that natural looks better everytime! you dont have to be really natural, just pretending to be natural !

posted about 4 years ago

amazingrace245
Style_council
amazingrace245

I prefer to go with makeup, even though I do it really light, I still feel more confident. And My makeup usually doesn’t match my outfit because I stick to natural browns. But yeah, I that’s perfetctly okay.

posted about 4 years ago

eminemmx
Style_council
eminemmx

I don’t wear make-up for college usually, or if I’m just going out shopping, but if it’s an occasion, such as a party, or meal, I will wear some, not a lot though, I look like a clown with anything more than concealer, foundation, mascara, eyeliner and a little blusher.

posted about 4 years ago

linnnnc
Style_council
linnnnc

I’m okay with leaving the house without makeup especially when I’ve no time in the morning during school. Otherwise, like when I’m going out or something, I usually spend more time and effort on my face.

posted about 4 years ago

VivikaChic
Style_council
VivikaChic

I can’t leave the house without make-up and if i do i think that everyone is staring at me!

posted about 4 years ago

notwithoutincident
Style_council
notwithoutin...

My everyday makeup routine is a bit of foundation to even up skin tone and some chapstick…even though it’s so little, I’d still feel self-conscious if I don’t wear it.

v*f

posted about 4 years ago

sliponroses
Style_council
sliponroses

I don’t really wear makeup that much going out any more. I had some acne problems before my lactose allergy cleared up and would use concealer and maybe some liner with mascara. But now not really.

I still like messing around with it for fun though. Maybe for Halloween I’ll wear it!

posted about 4 years ago

Kyrakat
Style_council
Kyrakat

I adore make up because I think it’s a great way of expression, but I hardly ever have time. During the school year I’m without any makeup a good 75% of the time. Lately, however I’ve been throwing on mascara and blush before leaving the house.

posted about 4 years ago

17HandsHigh
Style_council
17HandsHigh

i usually wear at least eye make up, because my eyes look tiny if i don’t, but if i’m going to the lake or something i don’t

posted about 4 years ago

Allhailthequeen
Style_council
Allhailthequeen

I love make-up

posted about 4 years ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

I wear mascara and lipgloss mostly, and cover up spots if I have ’em…which lately is true.

posted about 4 years ago

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

I feel naked without Lipgloss/Lipbalm. Naked in a desert windstorm, since I have perpetually chapped lips. Otherwise, I could take or leave most makeup. Unless, of course, I’m at work. Then I at least do Lips, eyeshadow & foundation (and any related accoutremants that I may need)

posted about 4 years ago
1 3 5
REPLY TO DISCUSSION