Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kindy
Style_council
kindy

heya..i need some advice.i’m petite like 5 feet.what kind of jeans would make me look taller?skinny?straight legged?boot-cut?

posted over 5 years ago
woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

I am 5 feet 2.
I think it depends a lot with shape of your legs too but I tend to find straight legged jeans make me look stumpy as well as wide legs.

posted over 5 years ago

lifeinsideamusicbox
Style_council
lifeinsideam...

I’m 5 foot 4 and I have really short legs… I’ve found that the rise is really important, the lower the rise, the stumpier my legs look. boot-cut is usually good, and as long as they’re not low-rise skinny jeans don’t look too bad (I just avoid the bright colors + lighter rinses). I don’t know if it would make you look taller, but a higher rise would probably make your legs look longer…

posted over 5 years ago

Lady_Phoenix
Style_council
Lady_Phoenix

I’m 5’2. skinny and straight legs can elongate your legs, but make sure they’re hemmed to fit you for the right length! I know how hard it is to find them that short! But any kind of jeans need to be the right length for you, other wise a gathered mess on the bottom will basically cut you off, and make you look stumpy. also, heals with them wouldnt hurt! pointy toes are a great way to continue lengthening

posted over 5 years ago

kindy
Style_council
kindy

thanks you guys:-)

posted over 5 years ago

adrienneee
Style_council
adrienneee

I think the skinny jeans can make you appear taller and you could also wear heels!!

posted over 5 years ago

farsprinsesse
Style_council
farsprinsesse

I would say high waisted skinny jeans!! And then heels of course:)

posted over 5 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

Topshop skinn jeans are ace

they are the best fit on the high street , so are All Saints skinnys but they are a little more expensive.

Im 5’2.5

xx

posted over 5 years ago

jaquelin
Style_icon
jaquelin

skinny for sure, make sure you hem them if they are too long because cuffing the bottoms makes you look shorter!

posted over 5 years ago

murph
Style_council
murph

I’m 5’2 and I finally found adriano goldschmied! They are the best jeans for short girls! They will even hem them for you!

posted over 5 years ago

thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

i’m 5 feet, too. :) and i love all the inseam/length options for jeans that Delia’s carries. (plus, all the jeans & pants are really affordable….and buy one, get one half off!) i’ve found that their skinny & bootcut jeans are the most flattering (at least for my stick-thin, petite figure).

posted over 5 years ago

kl08
Style_council
kl08

I love sevens and they have some of there jeans in a petite version called Lexi. I know they have the Lexi Dojo and the Lexi A Pocket, but I’m sure there are more that I haven’t seen .

posted over 5 years ago

IrishGirl82
Style_council
IrishGirl82

I don’t have very long legs neither. It mostly depends on the sort of thoes I’m wearing. With flat showes I wear lots of bootcut jeans, with heels straight/skinny jeans.

posted over 5 years ago

AjMendoza
New_user AjMendoza is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AjMendoza reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AjMendoza

i’m 5’1 , high waisted jeans usually make me look taller… plus heels.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION