Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chocofusion
Style_council
chocofusion

i never feel uncomfortable layering thermal long johns, leggings, tights etc under pants in the winter. 1. it makes me look round, 2. it’s soo tight it cuts off circulation, 3. tension force = frictional force.
i’m just wondering how chitopians keep warm in the winter without getting artheritis.

posted over 5 years ago
mayfaircalling
Style_council
mayfaircalling

when I had a horse I wore long underwear in the winter, and you actually do get used to it. long underwear should be loose enough so that you can get some air under there to warm up. and if the jeans feel like they’re cutting off your circulation, switch to a stretchier pair. you won’t get colder, I promise!
:)

posted over 5 years ago

Laydi_Tomoe
Style_council
Laydi_Tomoe

Since I live in a country where winter isn’t as extreme as it could get, what I choose to do when I does get really cold is tu just put some leggins or tights underneath, and basic tanktops.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

I know the feeling.. it’s horrible!

posted over 1 year ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

Oh gosh! Thank you! I feel like people are always telling me they prefer extreme cold weather to extreme hot weather because at least when its cold you can keep adding layers where as when it’s hot you can only remove so much, but they’re wrong! Just like you can only take so much off, you can also only put so much on. There is certainly a breaking point where you have to many layers and at that point I feel like I can’t move or breather and I hate it! If I’m going to be uncomfortable in both situations, I’d rather be uncomfortable in the one where I can wear shorts and a tshirt and my body can move around and be free!

Especially since my legs get really cold and layering is just not fun at all!

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION