Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Lee_gerstmann
Style_council
Lee_gerstmann

Hi. I am thinking that you may or may not want an opinion from a forty two year old man haha but I think there are quite a lot of stylish people here and I like looking at pictures of well dressed people. I approach fashion more from a creative point of view and I’ve written short stories and poems about my favorite things on fashion… or at least pinpointed what I like. I feel like giving links to pictures I like but I want to ask permission first. Is there anyone here who thinks it’s okay if I give an indication to one of your outfits as my favorite? If I start a blog about my favorite fashion styles and fashion people, could I tag you? Or, if you DON’T want me to tag you, maybe you could let me know? I’m just asking first. Thanks.

posted over 6 years ago
neen_cicero
Style_council
neen_cicero

i dont think you should take other peoples pictures or reference them… people usually complain about their pictures being taken online, i dont know anyone who is okay with that…

posted about 6 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

that’s a little awkward. ask first though!

posted about 6 years ago

tribalfoxvintage
Style_council
tribalfoxvin...

definitely ask or link anything going towards a blog but if it is for commercial reasons, definitely ask since most people have their stuff protected under the creative commons license.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION