SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kerolajn
Style_council
kerolajn

hey guys and girls =]
does anyone know how to loosen a normal t-shirt to make it look like kind of oversized ?
does leaving it in water for like a week help?

thankss x

posted about 5 years ago
sarah_jane03
Style_council
sarah_jane03

The only tip that comes to mind is to put the t-shirt in the dryer on a warm setting and then stretch the t-shirt over a pillow for a few days. Hope that helps!

posted about 5 years ago

bkao
Style_council
bkao

Try putting the t-shirt between your legs, sit down, and open and close your legs. It stretches out the shirt more evenly than if you did this with your arms. However, if you want to stretch the sleeves, you’ll have to do this with your forearms.

Don’t wash the shirt normally, get it dry cleaned and it won’t go back to its original shape as fast.

posted about 5 years ago

tammyb_johnson
Style_council
tammyb_johnson

i think the best idea would be to hand wash your t shirt in dishwashing liquid soap and while you are washing it stretch it. But, make sure you do it in proportion cause sometime some parts of the t shirt wil stretch out more than other parts… that usually works for me. Good luck!!

posted about 5 years ago

BirdsandBees
Style_council
BirdsandBees

Give it to your dad or boyfriend to wear??? :P

But wouldn’t putting something into a dryer and heating it shrink it..? I do that when my clothes get baggy to tighten them up.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION