Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
chocofusion
Style_council
chocofusion

i’ve a few hoodies in bright colours, one pull over and another one has a front zipper. they are not in neutral colours and not plain like AA hoodies.
they are from my comfy school cloth phase, but i’m trying to incorporate them into a more chic outfit..
any advices?
also i like this style, since it’s soo common, but it only looks good outdoor : http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/41240
my concern is that won’t it look like just a white t’ and black pants once you take off the jacket?

posted about 6 years ago
geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

The problem is that a hoodie is just a hoodie. It’s a casual piece of clothing. Unless you layer it or find something that has more interesting fabric/construction, it’s always going to be a dressed down sort of thing.

posted about 6 years ago

mangopeachapple
Style_council
mangopeachapple

Add a nice simple singlet, a colourful hoodie and then a vest!

posted about 6 years ago

StreakingScarlettVTG
Style_council
StreakingSca...

Hey,
I have a skinny fit navy hoodie from American Appeal, i always wear it over dresses. It works for me.

posted about 6 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Maybe the zipper hoodie would look good worn under a leather jacket, with both the jacket and hoodie undone. That would be teamed with either something like a simple t-shirt/tank and jeans or with an oversized tank/t-shirt and leggings.

posted about 6 years ago

TheEchosAnswer
Style_council
TheEchosAnswer

^ I like the leather jacket idea…esp if the sleeves are 3/4. The hoodie peeking out could be very cool.

I like the way Shirley Manson does a red hoody in this vid:
Run Baby Run
Worn with a tee, shorts, black tights/leggings and boots or sparkly heels. Okay, it’s a little “street walker”, but it could work :D

posted about 6 years ago

Illuminate
Style_council
Illuminate

I am not a big hoodie fan. I agree with it looking alright under a leather jacket other than that or unless it is oversized I say keep it at the gym.

posted about 6 years ago

hotfudgexd
Style_council
hotfudgexd

wear it with leggings and heels instead of the usual jeans and sneakers.. that sort of the thing just mix and match, I dont really know whats in your closet..
xx

posted about 6 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

I just dislike them.

posted almost 6 years ago

Modest
Style_council
Modest

I think that hoddies really can be what you make of them. They can eaither be really dressed down or cool kinda things if you do with them what you want. I live in a kinda cold place, so I have to add warmer stuff into my outfits. I have a few front zippered hoodies that I wear. It all really depends on what you wear them with. Someone said under a jacket and thats a super idea. Of if you alter them in some on way. Like cut the sleves your way, or even cut the neck really big so its like a off the shoulder kinda thing.

lorilovesyouu
Style_council
lorilovesyouu

You know, I LOVE hoodies. I live in Seattle, so hoodies are almost imperative. I personally love wearing solid colored hoodies with a bright color tank/tee underneath, then dressing it up by wearing some dangly earrings or a long necklace with a lower neckline. Pointy toed flats make everything a little dressier. :)

amalia_r
Style_council
amalia_r

great people, great advices!

posted over 2 years ago

Blessedwithmusic
Style_council
Blessedwithm...

Try wearing a hoodie under a denim jacket or bomber jacket, with printed jeans. A chic hairdo will complete your outfit.

posted almost 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

PLEASE DON’T BUMP OLD TOPICS

posted almost 2 years ago

Iantaylor58
New_user Iantaylor58 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When Iantaylor58 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
Iantaylor58

I just got [mens black hoodies] with v-neck and black color. For me it is a best outfit for men who want to live stylish.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION