SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
laurabxox
Style_council
laurabxox

hi all,

i’m 5’3" and looking for a pair of high waisted blue jeans. i just need suggestions for finding cute, flattering pairs that don’t look too mom-like. i’m curvy and weigh about 130. thanks fpr any tips!!!

posted over 5 years ago
tornadoally
Style_council
tornadoally

I’m fairly tall so I don’t have any specific examples of jeans, but you could try looking for a pair of wide-legged high-waisted jeans. I feel like high-waisted jeans are most in danger of veering into “mom-jean” territory when they’re skinny, and a wide-legged silhouette would look fresh and modern. You can also get ’em long and wear big heels to give the illusion of height. Hope this helped a little!

RADIO CLASH

posted over 5 years ago

lalalaura123
Style_council
lalalaura123

Well, I am 5’3" and 130, too but whenever I wear high waited jeans, I always make sure I pair them with a trusty pair of four inchers!
I love high-waited stuff!

posted over 5 years ago

kerolajn
Style_council
kerolajn

miss sixty , asos ?? try looking there
i#m curvy and i love high waist stuff but i never had the courage to try some kind of high waisted thing coz ill look fatter with a larger bum =/
be careful

posted over 5 years ago

tico414
Style_council
tico414

RVCA has amazing denim shorts and also vintage levi shorts are always a good choice

posted over 5 years ago

calivintage
Style_icon
calivintage

have you looked into j brand? they make my favorite jeans. simple and classic. the bardot skinny high rise jeans are universally flattering on (almost) everyone. you can get a pretty good price if you regularly check ebay.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION