Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
weezy
Style_council
weezy

hey my chictopia gals! im at the university and i have a homework that consists in creating a blog. And as im sure, you are very creative and helpful all the time. What do you think is a good idea for a blog? what do u want to see? Its just a homework, so it’ll probably just last a few months. NO COMPETITION OF ANY KIND FOR CHICTOPIA lol
please heeelpp

posted almost 6 years ago
foxhuntvintage
Style_council
foxhuntvintage

are you wanting to do something photo-based, or writing? Would you collect images or take them yourself?
i’d suggest taking something specific you’re interested in (garage sales, mid-century danish furniture design, films starring bill murray, muffins, whatever) that you feel you could write on enough. i mean, i could give you an idea but it’s gotta be something “you’re interested in enough.
another thing you could do would be to try doing something new for the semester (like live a more sustainable life for example) and use the blog as a method of tracking your progress.
hope that helps!

weezy
Style_council
weezy

im waant too do something based n writing! and some photos every once in a while. Im studying in Spain, in a little town called Pamplona, so i was thinking like doing one like from cultural events or really unperiodical events that happen here and write bout them and put photos of the interesting things that i saw.. I dont know if I explain myself? Any suggestions
Althought, I like the idea of the sustanaible life blog!
Thankk youu!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION