Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
hugs
Style_council
hugs

i havent been shopping for a while what are the hottest handbag styles out there?? Doesnt matter what price

posted over 6 years ago
Nanny
Style_council
Nanny

Hi! As personally I’m not into desiger stuff and so called “it” bags, I cannot give any advice here. However, I possess a collection of roughly 80 handbags, collected with love and during the last 10 years. What I can recommend is always looking for good quality. That does not rule out other materials than leather, but refers to good seams, well attached handles, good lining. Generally in my case I’m not looking for something special but just fall in love with an item. However, if I “need” something particular I make up my mind concerning colour and size and usually the perfect bag will cross my way within short. This might be a special gift ;o) but as it always works for me I can only recommend it. Have fun being found by your new handbag!

posted over 6 years ago

fashionispoison
Style_icon
fashionispoison

Hmm. Well I’m a recovering handbag addict so I think I may be able to offer some help…though I’m not sure what styles you prefer. But I’ll assume you also want something practical…I find Marc by Marc bags to be quite nice, especially the oversized ones that are logo-less. However, if you want an IT bag…then I’d say Chanel and Balenciaga are pretty popular. Balenciaga slouchier, cheaper, and an everyday bag while Chanel is more boxy and also more expensive. Another good choice (in my opinion) is the Givenchy Nightengale. It’s big enough to carry everyday needs and then some. It’s a gorgeous bag! Well I think so anyway :x Hope that helps!

posted over 6 years ago

flashesofher
Style_council
flashesofher

marc by marc jacobs bags are gorgeous, i just bought the dr. q lil riz bag in black (shopbop.com) and next i’m hoping to purchase the lock it up camille bag in white (shopbop.com)
i also really like foley + corinna bags (shopbop.com)
in general i think the hottest bags right now are large, spacious leather bags with metal detailing (gold or silver), and big clutches for evening.

posted over 6 years ago

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

just about anything kooba would be a dream come true( http://www.kooba.com/shop_kooba_bags.html ) i’m not into metallic bags, or anything with logos. as much as i love an ovesized bad, i also love a tiny bag with fringe. black, purple, and cognac colored bags work best for me now.

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION