Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
hugs
Style_council
hugs

Forever21 has a lot of funky clothes can u post some clothes u think are hot and trendy

posted about 6 years ago
1 2
ClothesHorse
Style_icon
ClothesHorse

I love and wear a number of F21 pieces, you just have to know what you like no matter what store you visit. Currently they have a number of nice skater-shape skirts and all have pockets! Must have pockets!

posted almost 6 years ago

New_user 7564 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 7564 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I dont enjoy shopping there, because its overwhelming. too loud music, annoying adolescents girls, long lines, the fitting room curtain that doesnt fully close, and you have to sift through A LOT of crap to find a gem. But those gems I have found are completely amazing.
There’s this black long dress I found that i bought two of, one i cut off the top and wear it as a high waisted skirt.
And to be honest, my most elegant outfits that i get the most compliments on are almost head to toe forever 21. (and ironically my most schleppy outfits are my most expensive ones)

dizzyrizzy
Style_council
dizzyrizzy

THE PHILIPPINES HAS FOREVER 21. but the CLOTHES ARE SOOOO UGLY. IT DOES NOT GIVE JUSTICE TO THE FRANCHISE.

maitabaello
Style_council
maitabaello

dizzyrizzy’s right
like the whooole collection is different. its just that the name is the same
i wish we had f21 here

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

Personally, I never really shopped there for myself, but I went with a friend or a relative. I think I’m going to “expand” my horizons. The F21 near me looks really bright and welcoming.
I’ve a question, are the shoes worth buying?

foxhuntvintage
Style_council
foxhuntvintage

i’ve heard some interesting things about the company itself – one, that it’s owned by mormons? that’s why there’s a bible passage printed on the bottom of every bag? can anyone confirm this?
as for the clothes, i refuse to set foot in another F21 store. their online store however, is at least organized. I think, in small doses and carefully selected, it’s great. but no one should ever dress head to toe in one label, it’s just lazy and tacky, no matter how high- or low-end the clothes.

neen_cicero
Style_council
neen_cicero

ha… ive never heard anything about forever 21 being owned by mormons… and im mormon… and i also googled it and didnt find any matching results on the topic… seems like a stretch…

ecrivette
Style_council
ecrivette

I read something about that. II don’t think they were Mormons, but rather a husband and a wife who started selling cheap clothing and it grew and they happen to have a strong faith. Can’t recall the details other than they wanted to spread their message, which is why it’s printed on the bottom of the bags. I thought it was silly since most people don’t even notice that it’s there.
As for the clothes, it’s hit or miss. For me, usually more hit than miss, but I tend to go for basics there. Just got a black high-waisted skirt with zipper on the side and a light weight gray racerback tank that is oh-so-fabulous!

taylorjonas
Style_council
taylorjonas

i love forever21. they kind of have a bit of everything. they have stuff thats really girly to stuff thats edgy

posted almost 4 years ago

TupacTupacxo
Style_council
TupacTupacxo

I prefer Forever 21 in USA. Those in Canada are full of cheap pieces, and the service is so bad. I don’t know, they just are..

roxthefox
Style_council
roxthefox

Truth be told, other than a pair of shoes, I have not found anything worthy at Forever 21, EVER. My friends seem to have great finds, and judging by the style galleries, it seems like Forever 21 is quite prevalent with our fashionistas. I always wonder HOW in the world these people find something worthwhile, because I simply cannot. Maybe it’s because I don’t have the patience to go through heaps of clothes, or maybe I’m always there at the wrong time, since I find their stuff to be so tacky, or maybe I just suck at putting things together :(

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I love F21 in my place b.c there less people in there and I think f21 in the US is PACKED !!! Lol

roxthefox
Style_council
roxthefox

I think the ones in the U.S., generally, are better than the ones in Canada. It’s like H&M in the U.S. They have awesome stuff, but then they send off their residue to Canada :(

MissMeggo
Style_council
MissMeggo

I usually don’t go there. The couple of pieces I bought didn’t seem to be that well made. I have a sweater from there that I love, and I’m really glad I bought, but a lot of the times it seems over priced for the quality. But then again, I haven’t really shopped around there in like 2 years so this could be just old, bad taste talking.

miraclelove
Style_council
miraclelove

“the fitting room curtain that doesnt fully close, and you have to sift through A LOT of crap to find a gem.”

tottally agree

tammmmy
New_user tammmmy is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When tammmmy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tammmmy

i shop there for basics, too

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION