Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
beccafish
Style_council
beccafish

what is your favoritte romantic movie scene? like the one that makes you go, aawww:) heres mine: in the movie 27 dresses, i LOVE the part where she gets up on stage and says how much she loves kevin and then she walks and meets him and starts talking and he says, get over here. then they kiss and its like the most romantic thing ever:)

posted about 4 years ago
aykaysay
Style_council
aykaysay

mine’s not really a movie. It’s from the TV show Gilmore Girls and it’s the part where Jared Padalecki’s Character (Dean) visits Rory at her school so they can get back together. But then he sees Rory with another guy. Rory sees him as he starts to go back to his car. They fight a little and then Rory says “stop”. Dean says, “Why?” pause…
Then Rory says, “Because I love you, you idiot”

Then they kiss and live happily ever after,… well until Rory decides to cheat on him… :(

Confused? watch the link

:D

posted about 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

In ’He’s Just not that into you’ When Ben Affleck proposes to Jennifer Aniston cutest thin EVER. i want to be proposed to like that!

posted about 4 years ago

S_agapoxxx
Style_council
S_agapoxxx

^ It was totally obvious though!!

Erm, I love the Clueless scene where Josh is telling Cher ‘you know you’re gorgeous’ – and then they kiss. I know they’re step siblings and some think it’s gross but I love it! They’re not related, so, so what!!

And also I love the whole Ikea scene in 500 days of Summer – so cute :)

posted about 4 years ago

PearlsLaceAndRuffles
Style_council
PearlsLaceAn...

My favorite scene is from a movie called “all the real girls” and they get into the lake at night. My favorite scene in a movie that other people actually know about..probably the lake scene in The Notebook. I guess I like lakes.

posted about 4 years ago

S_agapoxxx
Style_council
S_agapoxxx

I love The Notebook – so sad :(

posted about 4 years ago

psykoKilla
Style_council
psykoKilla

Becoming Jane is sooo touchy. I love almost every scene in the movie, so beautiful.

50 first dates. Omg….Enjoy it so much.

Fight Club. The last scene…. :-)

posted about 4 years ago

Bobunny
Style_council
Bobunny

When in rome :)
And Never been kissed…end scene waiting for the man….and time runs out.

posted about 4 years ago

Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

@S_agapoxxx yeah it was totally predictable BUT TOTALLY CUTE :))

posted about 4 years ago

SanjaJUNGLE
Style_council
SanjaJUNGLE

The final scene from death Proof, when the girls beat the s*** out of Stuntmen Mike :))))

posted about 4 years ago

SanjaJUNGLE
Style_council
SanjaJUNGLE

Oh..sorry I didn’t see the “romantic” part….:/
Not really a romantic movie fan

posted about 4 years ago

thelittleantlers
Style_council
thelittleant...

the very end of the notebook.. that ending is so sad.. but it kinda felt ‘right’ (not going to spoil it incase people haven’t seen it haha)

posted about 4 years ago

laurenkay
Style_council
laurenkay

The end of Pride and Prejudice. Whenever They are outside talking under the stars.

posted about 4 years ago

tanyabell
Style_council
tanyabell

My all-time favorite movie scene is when Cinderella gets the glass slipper put on her foot and it “fits”

posted about 4 years ago

MakeLoveShine
Style_council
MakeLoveShine

If you haven’t seen The Time Traveler’s Wife, then I don’t suggest you read:

One of my favorite romantic movie scenes, which is actually way more sad than romantic, was in the Time Traveler’s Wife when they were at the Christmas party and he knows he’s about to die, and she can read it in his face. She starts crying and asking him why he invited all of the people over and he says, “because i didn’t want you to be alone.” - So sweet.

posted about 4 years ago

mademoiselleruta
Style_council
mademoiselle...

I have a lot of favourites scenes but the only one that comes to mind right now is when in A Cinderella Story at the end Austin (chad michael murray) and Sam (hilary duff) kiss in the rain. I always thought it was so romantic.

OMG. wait, ok, so in Spiderman 1 when they kiss in the rain, upside down…soooo hot.

posted about 4 years ago

Jessymen
Style_council
Jessymen

One of my favorite movie scenes is from Some Kind of Wonderful. When Keith and Watts kiss, to “practice”, the atmosphere is so electrical that it kind of just awes you. One of the greatest 80s movies, definitely recommend it. :D

By the way, I have so many favorite scenes from that movie, it was kind of hard but the ending is also a favorite.

posted about 4 years ago

sketchbooksix
Style_council
sketchbooksix

Notebook, kissing scene

posted about 4 years ago

nennen35
Style_council
nennen35

TWILIGHT: the dancing scene in the prom with ‘flightles bird, american mouth’ song!!
it was sooo romantic!!

posted about 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

lord of the rings… when the urukhai are attacking the castle in the second one :) I LOVE how you hear and almost feel them coming closer to that castle :)

perfect quote of that movie: “And so it begins…” :)

posted about 4 years ago

Alona
Style_council
Alona

just my favorite scene from the movie “Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind” when they are both lying in the snow spirit to watch the stars.

posted about 4 years ago

essenciallyME
Style_council
essenciallyME

Ok well i have alot, and most people probably wouldnt find them romantic. . .

1. In the movie “Vanilly Sky” when tom cruise and penelope cruz are in bed and tom says he wants to live on her mole. I thought that was so romantic
2. In the movie “The Notebook” When allie and noah are laying in the middle of the street watching the lights change
3.In the move “Adventures of Milo and Otis” When milo’s girlfriend has the little puppies and he kisses them and her on the face
4. In the movie “Boys dont cry” when hilary swank tries to give the note to chloe at the end and then the guys kill her and then chloe finds the note in her hand and starts crying

posted about 4 years ago

BrittBritt
Style_council
BrittBritt

in gossip girl when dan dan tells serena why he loves her <3>

posted about 4 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

i freaking love the happy ending for pride and prejudice where they were kissing outside and he called her mrs darcy awhhhhhhhh

posted almost 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION