Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

is it just me or did they take off the comment notifications on the home page?
if so, that’s really inconvienent [[sp?]] and i dont’ really want to look thru all my pictures to see if i got a comment. [[that’s kinda sad actually if you think about it…]]

posted about 4 years ago
RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

i think its just a problem that randomly happens, sometimes ill get the email notification saying i got a comment but when i get on chictopia theres no notification there so i gotta go back to my email and go to the picture from the link on there. but some days it works perfectly fine, like today ive had no problems. hopefully itll get fixed and we can all have it working properly again.

posted about 4 years ago

r0zz
Style_council
r0zz

but its been happening to me for the past month…well hopefully they’ll fix it like you said :]

posted about 4 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

id say if you really dont want to go through each picture make sure you have email notifications set up for now until it starts working right again because then you can just click the link in the email and go straight to the picture that got the comment. it may be an extra step but at least you wont have to go through every picture looking for comments.

posted about 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I don’t know if you are talking about the same thing, but in my experience chictopia only places 20 new comments on my homepage, the newest comments, the other ones are “lost” or maybe found back later on :)
I don’t get the e-mail notifications, because I check every day, I don’t like have an e-mail every time something happens :) so I just go to chictopia, just the same amount of times as my e-mailaddress…

posted about 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

i cant see the comments bar either :c

posted about 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

i know now! it disappears when you dont have any comments to read :D

posted about 4 years ago

RoswellVixen
Style_council
RoswellVixen

i don’t know if that’s what they meant but i already know that the notification bar for it disappears but i mean when i KNOW i have a comment because of my email notification (i opted in to receive the emails when i get new messages, comments, etc because i have my email on my phone) and then i go to Chictopia to check and it doesn’t say i have any but then i go back to the email and use the link from there and i go to the picture and there’s definitely a comment lol it doesn’t happen all the time just occasionally but its a bit annoying lol

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION