Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

Some days ago i posted in My ChicBlog what i consider my worst outfit so far lol
That was also kinda of fun, i also made a poll about it, and finally discover that some people actually loved it…

So i thought for a while about what i consider my Best outfit here in Chictopia so far…i guess this could be intersting (if not, please ignore this topic lol), also because i noticed that some of my fave personal best outfits didn’t receive a lot of feedback, while other that i thought were worst had lot of comments etc… lol Did this happen to you too? :O

So here’s this topic to show your personal faves, i think this could be fun and let us know much better, including our personal tastes….so please tell us your Best and Worst outfit! :D

My Best and My Worst :D

What about you? :)

Sorry for my bad english

posted about 5 years ago
RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Here’s my best.. well I think it’s my best. and this is my worst.

I think my beginning outfits were pretty bad. When I join it was the middle of winter and I was thinking about was putting on as much layers as possible to stay warm.

posted about 5 years ago

EKittyJ
Style_council
EKittyJ

They are the same link razzle!!

Luckily I haven’t put up anything yet so can’t say but will be interesting to see other peoples!

posted about 5 years ago

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Oh thanks…. here’s my worst.

posted about 5 years ago

UnoCosa
Style_icon
UnoCosa

@YouthagainstFashion: yes… this is also one of my favorite of yours and i really dont’ think the #39 is that bad, no?? it might be one of the outfit you don’t feel like yourself but certainly it will not fall in the category of “bad fashion” …. xoxo

posted almost 5 years ago

YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

@RazzleDazzleMe: your Best is pretty :) But i think i like this a lot :D Thank you very much for your reply!!

@UnoCosa: thank you very much for the reply!! :D I guess 39th is the worst among my pictures, but kinda worth it…a bit lol You’re very kind :) I love my BEST a lot, think i like a lot also the picture… :)

Anyone else want to be self-critical? :P

xheylizerx
Style_council
xheylizerx

I’d love to :]

So I’ve recently joined, and I’m not really a fan of everything I’ve put up so far. Just getting up the initiative to upload is a bummer, but once I start to regularly, I think it’ll all get better :]

So here’s my worst “http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/149526-blouse-forever-21-leggings-h-m-vest-gap-outlet-shoes-belt”; and here’s my best “http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/149833-h-m-blouse-forever-21-skirt-gap-outlet-shoes”; even though I don’t really love it. I definitely have some uploading to do :] It’s funny though, my worst got more chic votes than my best…different strokes for different folks!!

RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Aww!!! Thank you, I was thinking about that one but I really love that blue dress.
This one is definitely my favorite.

That sweater is so darling and I love your tie.

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

xheylizer, I prefer your ‘worst’ outfit to your ‘best.’ Not many people can make leggings look good with a shorter top but you do.

My worst: “http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/51170-topshop-sweater-topshop-purse-primark-belt-peacocks-shoes”; The jeans are a bit length and fit and the bag doesn’t go with it at all. I don’t think the bad pose helps either.

My best: “http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/134856-unknown-brand-blazer-h-m-top-peacocks-necklace-berskha-shorts-carvela-sh”; It was between this outfit and one of my spring entries with shorts but this one is a bit more dressed up than the other one. I always prefer how I look when I wear shorts and skirts to when I wear jeans/leggings/trousers.

YOUTHAGAINSTFASHlON
Style_council
YOUTHAGAINST...

@RazzleDazzleMe: thank you! I like that one too a lot :)

@Xhelizerx: it’s fun! Cuz i like your worst a lot too lol And among your outfit my personal fave is this :)

@Splashofcolour: It was hard for me choosing my fave among yours pics! A lot were good for me :D I’d say this But i liked also your choice :D

REPLY TO DISCUSSION