Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kristameth
Style_council
kristameth

My birthday is coming up and my boyfriend offered to buy me the Sam Edelman Zoe boots that have recently resurfaced. Of course the price has been raised due to demand and I am just wondering if they are worth spending 350 dollars on. (this is a big purchase for him to be making) I have been obsessing over them for years ever since Balenciaga came out with the original version, but will I get a good wear on them or do you think they will be out soon? If anyone has a pair personally, are you pleased?

Maybe this is in the wrong forum. Sorry if it is. I’m just a really indecisive person and 350 is a big deal to me!

posted almost 5 years ago
railophone
Style_council
railophone

You shouldn’t be getting something or deciding based on whether it’s “in or out.” You should decide based on whether you like them and will wear them often.

Take 350 dollars and divide it by the number of times you think you’re going to be wearing it. If the resulting number is 2 or less, it’s probably worth it, I think.

kristameth
Style_council
kristameth

Yeah, I’ve never been like that. It would just suck to spend that much money and that see a topic with the title of “Zoe boots are the new uggs!” haha. College has turned me into a cheap skate :(

Oh, and thanks for responding so quickly!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION