Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
snarkysmachine
Style_council
snarkysmachine

I hope I’m in the right forum. I just saw a woman at the gas station wearing faded black leggings, dirty uggs and a cream colored TUBE TOP. And the thing was she was struting. I gasped and really I’m not a fashion snob. I’ve had my share of runs to the gas station in rainboots and a muu muu, but the cheek of this woman amazed me.
So your turn.

posted over 6 years ago
rori
Style_council
rori

I saw an elderly woman in a skintight black dress, platinum hair, and 5” heels. I’m all for refusing to dress in grammy cardigans and florals when I’m old, but I hope I’m not in such deep denial that I dress like a Hogan.
And hey, don’t knock the rainboots/muu muu combo! It’s one of my favorites. Meanwhile, was this cream tube top see-through? That would really put it over the top.

posted over 6 years ago

lancagregi
Style_council
lancagregi

ew!
please no.
i had a yar sale today, tons of bad outfits. there ws this one guy, kinda overweight. his shirt was so small, his stomach was hanging out below the shirt. it wasn’t cute.

posted over 6 years ago

princessMLim
Shop_seller_2 princessMLim is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
princessMLim

not today but u still have to see this …
skittle boots

posted about 6 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

this girl was wearing rainbow knee socks, a pink skirt and a sequin+glittery graphic tee. her hair? three pigtails. one on either side of her head and one plopped right in the middle. I thought i was going to die of laughter.

posted about 6 years ago

AmyK
Style_council
AmyK

crocs. polka dot pajama looking shorts and a floral top. It was pretty bad.

posted about 6 years ago

whitedayburnday
Style_council
whitedayburnday

Thin stripped tank top, GOLD cordoroy mini skirt with LACE bottom, bright blue leggings.. and huge slippers with tossles fringes and fuzz.. which were LIGHT BLUE. it was “spirit day” at my HIGH SCHOOL. not surprising.

posted about 6 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

to mzui: was it something like wacky wednesday? cuz it’s spirit week for us too. haha. weird cuz yesterday’s theme was blue and white day for our school colors. :|

posted about 6 years ago

whitedayburnday
Style_council
whitedayburnday

It was homecoming week, you know how it goes. =( Not to mention homecoming theme was jungle.. you can imagine.

posted about 6 years ago

ZoraCosmicRaye
Style_council
ZoraCosmicRaye

The worst to date. white adidas track suit bottoms with a blue stipes, along with cream uggs, fur jacket & a pink vest thingy…oh & of course she had really bad bleached blonde hair!

posted about 6 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

This wasn’t today but the worst I’ve seen is a person who was at least a size 20 wearing a white t-shirt that didn’t even fully cover her stomach with green leggings and crocs. It would have been disgusting enough on a slim person but with the weight as well it was horrifying.

posted about 6 years ago

merced
Style_council
merced

its kinda funny, but in my friends’ old school they had a themed day called ‘would you be my friend if i dressed like this?’
so i think you get the point of what would happen everyyear, hahaha

posted about 6 years ago

YoureWrongImRight
Style_council
YoureWrongIm...

^LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that wouldve been awesome to see LOL
sweden is known for its fashion, but some people go pretty damn far that it just …well… ya. lol
ill write when i remember a specific outfit.
thankgod i havent seen any uggs around here yet XD

posted about 6 years ago

Dominiprincezz
Style_council
Dominiprincezz

A co-worker has: (DRUM ROLL PLEASE)
- a pinned striped pant suit
- ::COLORS:: PURPLE BROWN AND BEIGE in horizontal lines!
-didnt fit her well, at all!
-White Halter top with gold sequin trimming
-Gold and white strappy shoes
I couldnt make this up even if i want to :]

posted about 6 years ago

frenchieee
Style_council
frenchieee

same girl was wearing a blue babydoll with a ginormous gold brooch thing under her cleavage with grey and black horizontal striped leggings. I guess it would’ve been not so bad if her thighs didn’t jiggle noticeably.

posted about 6 years ago

Chloeee
Style_council
Chloeee

an overweight granny with a tunic top with a crazy pattern (all that circles and stripes in black and white) it was poofy. and nice leggings with sparkly buttons at side. It’s kinda blinding. ha
i dunno why leggings couldn’t just be plain without all that lace and buttons and bows at the end???

posted about 6 years ago

li_yin
Style_council
li_yin

Well, I saw a girl wearing bomber jacket – black and shiny, with unfitted mum jeans and going out black diamente kitten heels. With a blue rucksack. Her hair was just pull up in a ponytail.
No makeup. Maybe it was her relaxed look.

posted about 6 years ago

lynabeans
Style_council
lynabeans

ahhhhaha, this all reminds me of the show what not to wear on tlc. if anyone watches it. it makes you wonder who dresses them in the morning.

posted about 6 years ago

stephanista
Style_council
stephanista

fuzzy crocs

posted about 6 years ago

Meeka_Lakota
Style_council
Meeka_Lakota

An old lady where overalls and brown ugly shoes, it was simply a horrible outfit. I almost asked what were you thinking? Seriously who would wear overalls.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION