Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

Wow, what makes my blog special or worth reading? The fact that My entries are more than just fashion, it’s pretty much my life in a nutshell. I discuss the struggles i go through as a mom, student, and a fashion addict in a recession. My style is eclectic, so I usually have a look everyone can appreciate. I’m a budding stylist so I do post my inspiration outfits and sometimes even wear them in my daily life. I’m new to blogging so don’t be too critical. I still have many ideas I want to try out.

posted about 5 years ago
1 2
AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

My blog is mainly product reviews (drugstore products mainly) so that you can know what you’re getting into before you buy something. I also do alot of fashion inspirations, posting alot of pictures of runway desgins (ex. muicci prada 2010).

desertfashion.blogspot.com

posted over 4 years ago

Musings_from_a_Mall
Style_council
Musings_from...

great post!

you should read my blog musingsfromamall because:

1. it’s totally about the joy of fashion and having fun with personal style. we focus on accessible style (well if you’re in the states) and shoot web videos using stuff we find at local malls.
2. everything i recommend i actually wear. if i post about something from JCPenney, it’s b/c liked it, and bought it with my own money, and you can see me wear it on my other blog link it
3. there can never be too many fashion blogs
4. we just put up a new episode this week!
thanks for reading, check us out at “www.musingsfromamall.com”;

posted over 4 years ago

JaneKleiman
Style_council
JaneKleiman

My site is about any and every girl, my blogs are about YOU.

http://StylingJaneDoe.com

Jane Doe represents the unidentifiable girl who can be styled and stylized. She can be whatever/whoever the reader wants her to be! She is the girl walking down the street or the girl sitting next to you in class. She is someone who people adore yet no one knows exists. More importantly, she is the girl who loves fashion and loves to express herself through her clothes. When you look in the mirror, Jane Doe is you.

No one wants to be solely labeled by what they wear (no pun intended), but it is nice to know that the outfit you choose represents how you feel, even if only for that day. Not everyone has the opportunity to dress up in or let alone own a couture gown, but that doesn’t make her any less sexy when she steps outside of her house. Sometimes throwing on some jeans with a loose “T” can make any girl feel right as rain. In either case, there is a Jane Doe in everyone…a girl who wants to live and breathe her “look” and take it with her wherever she goes. She is unidentifiable yet no where near being invisible or understated.

posted about 4 years ago

sketchbooksix
Style_council
sketchbooksix

When someone talks about fashion, all of my body and mind stay tunned to it. Fashion is art, is expression, is culture and it’s personality and, for an Arts student there’s no better way to express and show her personality through her clothes. After I started my blog, sketchbooksix, I though about doing a t-shirt line (of course I want to expand it to a very own brand line), I’m inspired by designers like Stella McCartney, Karl Lagerfeld, Balenciaga, Lauren Conrad and so on..

posted about 4 years ago

LJOC
Style_council
LJOC

Well my blog is not just fashion it’s about lifestyle. It is documenting the life in a girl making her way up the ranks in the fashion industry from being a teenager to a young woman. It’s real and engaging. Some blogs these days are just like a magazine on screen, anyone can show us pictures of their favourite online brand. If you’ve bought something why would you show us the catalogue image and not one of you wearing it?

Anyway, I am officially inviting people to my blog today so to celebrate I am giving away a necklace to 5 different people. Just private message me on here telling me what makes a good blog for you and all names will be put in a hat. The winners will be posted on my blog x

posted about 4 years ago

jamieshannonstyle
Style_council
jamieshannon...

Check it out for yourself….

Www.jamieshannonstyle.com

Or loveandlolavie.blogspot.com

posted about 4 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

read my fashion blog cos it may affect you or it may add information for you :D

its great to share something to someone :D

www.carizzachua.co.cc

posted about 4 years ago

lelasully
Style_council
lelasully

I do something different. Yeah, it’s a fashion blog, there’s a lot out there, and the majority of the content fashion bloggers post is fairly similar, outfits and things, it’s recycled. I do outfit posts, which I also post on Lookbook and Chictopia, but I also do Blogger interviews, with Fashion bloggers from every corner of the blogosphere. Some well-known, others less.
I’d really like support with it, some feedback maybe, because I need that to keep it up :)
Thanks guys!
www.lelablogs.blogspot.com

posted about 4 years ago

BrittBritt
Style_council
BrittBritt

its a very good expression as to what kind of person you are

posted about 4 years ago

rhitbie
Style_council
rhitbie

You should visit my blog because I want to get to know you! I’m in the fashion community not only because I love the way my blog acts as a creative medium for me but also acts as forum for me to make friends and get to know people with like interests!

You can find my blog here: Rhitbee-isms

posted about 4 years ago

silvz
Style_council
silvz

My way to express my style, share my style tips with other fashionistas out there, my way to keep updated with what everyone is wearing out in the streets which most of the time is not a direct copy of what we all see on the runways around the world!

posted over 2 years ago

livinglearningeating
Style_council
livinglearni...

http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com/

I’m a model, actress, author, and student, so my blog is so much more than just a fashion blog. I don’t come from money, so I know the value of a good deal and always look for budget-friendly options and great sales rack finds to share with y’all.

Also, if you follow me publicly via GFC and leave a note, I’ll follow you back!

posted about 2 years ago

thatyellowtutu
Style_council
thatyellowtutu

Since we’re all fashion lovers here and we enjoy sharing our personal styles, I think it’s reason enough for us to check each other’s blog and support each other. :) I would love to share my blog with you guys. I’ve only started blogging 2 weeks ago and there’s not much posts yet, but I have uploaded some photos you might like and I share the simple things I enjoy in life as well. You will get to know me by what I post and what I like. Maybe we can even share the same interests. :) So I hope you visit my page. Just let me know if you follow, because I always follow back <3

http://jasmintriestoblog.blogspot.com/

posted about 2 years ago

Mahlako
Style_council
Mahlako

I love fashion, and i want to share that with people. its me and my take on the world. And its new!

http://pookyandme.blogspot.com

posted almost 2 years ago

MissMellalina
Style_council
MissMellalina

I have been asked this question quite a few times. i mean there are SOOOO many blogs out there, what makes mine stand out? The answer is quite simple………….my blog aims to inspire women to respect themselves and their bodies by wearing clothes that are modest.That’s right. I’m talking high necklines, long sleeves, nothing tight-fitting, and skirts only. Now try finding another fashion blog that does that!

Dare to go beyond your comfort zone. Dare to be different. Like my Facebook page at Facebook.com/MissMellalina

posted almost 2 years ago

Iota
New_user Iota is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Iota reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Iota

Our blog is not just about fashion it is about the little aspects of life. Iota blog is created by three girls who travel often and are always in the hunt for unique places to go to, special restaurants to eat at, or anything that brings spark to their ever day mundane life. We post our daily finds in hope that you will be inspired to go out and venture around the world. Ultimately, we hope that our blog can show you different perspectives to life. http://iotalepd.blogspot.com

posted over 1 year ago

TinaStefanovic
Style_council
TinaStefanovic

I love fashion and writing, so I thought the best thing I could do is start a blog, now called Style Sinners . I enjoy sharing outfits with the world, seeing the other points of view and hearing other opinions. Therefore, I follow many blogs and try to see as much as I can :) So, give me a chance and visit my blog!
(I follow back!)

posted over 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION