Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Nanny
Style_council
Nanny

I realized that very often people comment on outfits but don’t vote. I think that’s a pity, because if I see an outfit I like and comment on it it’s just one more click to vote. So how do you do this? And for those who tend to comment but not to vote, is there any special reason?

posted over 5 years ago
poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

cause i’m selfish.

nahh jk jk, but sometimes i like ONE aspect of an outfit and want to comment on it. If the whole thing is rockin’ i vote for it .

posted over 5 years ago

hotfudgexd
Style_council
hotfudgexd

i’m the opposite, i usually vote not comment.

posted over 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Quite often I vote and don’t comment because I feel that the way you phrase comments can get really repetitive and seem not as good so some of the time I save them for when I like a particular piece of clothing or when it’s a really outstanding outfit.

I always take the time to vote if I see an outfit I really like though, even if I don’t comment as well.

posted over 5 years ago

RadioCure
Style_council
RadioCure

I vote more often than I comment.
So many times i come across a photo that is worthy of a comment but it feels like so many of the same compliments (ex. I love your shoes) have already been said.

posted over 5 years ago

TheEchosAnswer
Style_council
TheEchosAnswer

I do both – I am generous! :P

posted over 5 years ago

Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

I mostly always vote tbh.

posted over 5 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

Hey good question! I’ve wondered that many times as well… I try to comment and vote. Sometimes I only comment when I like one part of the outfit, but if it all goes together nicely, then I’ll vote.

posted over 5 years ago

strvngrtst929
Style_council
strvngrtst929

A lot of the time I’ll just vote. But if I really like someting about the outfit I’ll comment on it

posted over 5 years ago

jos
Style_council
jos

well…guess that not everbody sees things on the same way…at the end of teh day, by writting a comments, the writter gets a chicpoint too…so….guess that people IS a bit shelfish….

seems like u gotta be a favourite to have many votes tho…even tho ur outfit is a shite….
posted over 5 years ago

ChristieREdwards7587
Style_council
ChristieREdw...

I usually comment. I’m still not quite sure what the voting does…

posted over 2 years ago

VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

I try to vote and comment equally but I usually only vote if i really like the look as a whole. If i dont, ill comment on what i do like. I get a point, and so do they. Everybody logs out happy :~)

posted over 2 years ago

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

There’s lots of outfits I like, but I only vote if I think something is really unique/different or really put together. I vote for only the outfits I love.

posted over 2 years ago

rhemel
Style_council
rhemel

I always vote when I comment!!!! :)

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I’ve wondered this too! I think sometimes people just forget.

posted over 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

If I vote for you, I comment on the look as well.

posted over 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

it depends. sometimes u vote n don’t comment sometimes u do both and sometimes is like u said…i don’t think there are specific reasons.it just happens:))

posted over 2 years ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

Well if it is someone with 3 zillion fans, then I will just vote and not bother to comment as they don’t even really give a shit and they aren’t going to sit there and read all of their comments especially if they have like 250 votes.

Otherwise I always comment when I vote as I have a lot to say and I want to express myself.

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION