Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

So I’m sitting at work and this girl is wearing a white cotton top with a white bra…now I don’t know about you but I remember the rule about wearing nude bras under white clothing. I don’t even own any white bras because I feel the white is pointless because it glows through white apparel. Anyone else agree this looks funny?

posted over 6 years ago
1 2
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

H&M sometimes sell nude bras.

posted over 5 years ago

elizabethmd
Style_council
elizabethmd

I think I own one white bra. I got it really quickly from Walmart because I desperately needed a strapless for one night. Later in the week I went out and invested in two great nude and black strapless bras from VS. I haven’t worn it since. White bras are pointless. That’s my story. :)

posted over 5 years ago

whoa_nisha
Style_council
whoa_nisha

oooo i waas wondering how do girls wear white shirts/tanks and their bra not showing, i hate it when my white bra shows thru my Tees, i dont have any nude bras-looks like im goin to have to get some ;)

posted almost 5 years ago

GooGooforGaGa
Style_council
GooGooforGaGa

I hate this, I’m always too tired to remember this in the morning so I just throw on a white bra when I’m wearing a white shirt then once I’m out I realize its completely visible

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

well it depends on how thick the material is….that, and white bras can be very versatile under a thousand other things…. :\

the_ed
Style_council
the_ed

I try really hard not to fall into this habit but I only have 1 good tan bra! And black would look like I’m trying too hard to be sexy (since I have very fair skin). My solution usually is to layer w/ a tank or camisole.

A very pale pink bra might work but I’m not sure. I only have one of those too. But I’d rather see a white-shirted gal in a white bra than w/ no bra at all. (FYI: wearing no bra to support you whatsoever is trying too hard to be sexy.)

I usually buy Ambrielle bras. I find them to be quite comfy. But if I need a bra, I usually get whatever is nearby and reasonably priced.

FrivolousDistinction
Style_council
FrivolousDis...

I don’t own any white bras and always wear nude or palest pink ones under white/pale clothing. My skin is fair and cool-toned so the pale pink works. My bras are mostly by Freya, who make great bras for large cup sizes, especially if you have the combination of a small back size + large cup size.

JusticePirate
Style_council
JusticePirate

I think it is best to have white bras under white tops so you can’t see through them. . if nude tops aren’t visible through white, then good. . .but I have issues where I know many people who have lust problems and work hard to not have the issue. . .when they see women with bras visible through their shirts . . it’s a stumbling block for them and makes it hard for them to even try to get over it. so I am a bit strict on modesty (I used to not be one bit until I met more than 5 guys who have voiced their problems or even ones that don’t have problems but want to be pure and stay in mindset of their one love without being side tracked).
I used to wear shirts that had open backs and tied in the back or would wear colourful bras under white shirts. I didn’t care. I try to think more about the other people around me than myself, so that’s why I changed.

justbenatural
Style_council
justbenatural

Hmm I disagree. On me, at least, a nude bra is way more noticable than a white bra under a white shirt! But maybe that’s because I’m so pale! =X

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I wear white bra’s under white shirts!! I hate when people wear any other coolor bra’s and a white shirt! Lk you can see the color of your red bra, and that to mee is tacky! But I also don’t lk when people wear a white bra and a black shirt!

AsianGoddess1610
Style_council
AsianGoddess...

anyone seen those sparkly/beaded bras under shirts? theyre super cute

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I seen that girl Dulce Candy from youtube w one and too me those look kinda tacky! well at least the one she had! I don’t see where you ould wear that too………………………………………………………………………

unless you were Selena!!

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

I think they are cute, but Idk when/where you would wear them??

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION