Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
harloww
Style_council
harloww

I’m interested to know what spots everyone goes to take their pictures.
I usually just do a backyard photoshoot with a self timer, but I need some new scenery.
Do most of you just bring your cameras with you when you go out?

posted over 5 years ago
EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

I do them inside my house or in my backyard. I feel awkward in the middle of a park or something with a camera on self timer posing XD

posted over 5 years ago

xxmidnightkisses
Style_council
xxmidnightki...

i usually just make my friends take a picture of me! :P

posted over 5 years ago

heck
Style_council
heck

Usually I get my boyfriend to take them, so it’s easy to get them when we’re out (if we’re out!!!) but usually we take them in the hallway, sometimes in my backyard and we have a shelf of computers to that might be a new one. c:

posted over 5 years ago

harloww
Style_council
harloww

There’s not enough light in my house so I always have to go outside when it’s nice out. Kinda sucks.
I need to make my friends take pictures of me too.

posted over 5 years ago

DustInMyWind
Style_council
DustInMyWind

I used to take them in my house, but recently started taking them outside because there is much better lighting. I usually use self-timer because I feel weird asking someone to take my picture.

posted over 5 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I usually take mine outside my house or in the backyard. Sometimes I get my bf or friends to take a photo of me if i’m out somewhere, but usually I don’t have my camera on me or i’m not wearing a particularly nice outfit! :(
I’d like to take some photos in different locations, but I need to start carrying a camera around with me! And I tend to get really self conscious if other people are around…!! :S

posted over 5 years ago

AttemptingStyle
Style_council
AttemptingStyle

I used to do self timers around my house, but since I moved back in with my parents i have my younger sister do it, so we go all around town… I really like weird/decrepit things.

posted over 5 years ago

AttemptingStyle
Style_council
AttemptingStyle

also, even though she’s 14 she looks older than me, so its not like i’m having a 5 year old use my D40 in public or anything :)

posted over 5 years ago

EllePhoto
Style_icon
EllePhoto

I’ve been taking all of my photos lately on my roof! It has a great view of Brooklyn. I always aim to do my shoots around sunset for the best lighting :)

posted over 3 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I usually take me wherever I find a good spot. I don’t like taking them indoors but if I’m out with some friends and find something i like i take a pic with it. Like a beautiful tree or some rose bushes.

posted over 3 years ago

KarinaaaaG
Style_council
KarinaaaaG

I take my photos outside with my mom’s flower bed or take my camera with me and ask a friend to take a couple of pictures of me :p They’re used to it all haha. Self-timers are my new best friends! That and tripods hahaha

posted over 3 years ago

MissRoLL
Style_council
MissRoLL

anywhere…but, mostly in my house ^^

posted over 3 years ago

gingerpie
Style_council
gingerpie

I’ve been doing them in my room with my full length mirror, but there is a short time frame when the lighting is perfect, besides in the morning because I never have time. :P But I also need a new place to take pictures because I feel awkward even doing it in my room! Maybe I have confidence issues. Haha.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION