SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Memosne
Style_council
Memosne

What’s your favorite season and why?

I can’t decide between Summer and Fall. I was born during the summer and I am definitely a summer baby! I love wearing cute light summer dresses, flowy skirts, tanks, shorts, shortsleeves…anything! And I love being warmed by the sun. Feeling the sun on your bare skin is the best feeling in the world, but make sure you wear sunscreen. ;)

For the fall I absolutely love military coats and thick wool scarves. I also have a weakness for anything fuzzy and warm! Sweaters, turtlenecks, wool slacks, etc. I also love, love, love fall boots! The kinda chilly, but sunny weather is the best. And seeing all the leaves change color and fall off…it’s just beautiful. <3

posted over 5 years ago
1 2
Levity
Style_council
Levity

I dunno, during the winter I love summer and during the summer I miss layering in winter.

posted about 5 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

summer and fall! ;)

posted over 4 years ago

hushxx
Style_council
hushxx

Most definitely winter.
Being in Australia it doesn’t get below zero so there’s no need to pile on the clothes, but I absolutely hate hot weather. D:

posted over 4 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Generally, I love summer. I love hot weather and I hate the cold. I’ve got the double jeopardy of anemia AND seasonal affective disorder, so winter and I don’t get along— and so the season the farthest away from winter is my favorite!

Fashion-wise, I probably like spring best, because there’s more opportunity for layering (in summer, it’s just like: top, bottom, accessories, DONE) and the color palette (pastels, etc) usually works really well with my coloring.

posted over 4 years ago

mikumiku
Style_council
mikumiku

I’d have to say fall, the colours of the leaves are just beautiful. Since I live literary 5 minutes away from a lake, I go there to see it…I like to wear coats and jumpers too and not forgetting my huge collection of scarfs :D. And summer of course (but not when is unbelievably hot ^^;), can’t wait for the weather here in to get better, since its time already!…rain rain go away!!!

posted over 4 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

Fall :)

posted over 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

fall…because of my birthday :))

posted over 2 years ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

I love summer! I love the sun on my skin and getting to wear cute shorts and dress! I also love getting to take a break from school :P

posted over 2 years ago

whatswithamy
Style_icon
whatswithamy

I love Spring. It’s the time of renewal and growth. I love watching the little buds sprout and turn into flowers before Summer’s arrival.

posted over 2 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

summer

posted over 2 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

spring

posted over 2 years ago

Berriethesuperhero
Style_council
Berriethesup...

Fall, because it fits to my brown hair and by the way I was born in november ;)

posted over 2 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

fall / autum LOOOVVEEE IITTT!!!!

posted over 2 years ago

ninafouche
Style_council
ninafouche

My favourite season has to be Autumn in South Africa> By then it is cold enough to wear pretty scarfs and leggings but not so cold that you have to constantly wear a coat.

posted over 2 years ago

ErinD
Style_council
ErinD

I miss Fall in New York!

posted about 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

the summer :) because of the fresh air, the great weather, wearing dresses and sandals :)

posted about 2 years ago

AmourxHandmade
Style_council
AmourxHandmade

Definitely summer. Without a doubt! I love being able to walk out of the house in singlet and shorts, or a simple dress. I love the fact that I don’t need to pile on moisturiser to keep my skin, well, moisturised. Also love the fact that I only need to wear minimal makeup and still look radiant in summer – I look like an old hag in winter because my skin starts turning dull!

posted about 2 years ago

starsandstitches
Style_council
starsandstit...

As much as I would love to say winter, i cant coz we dont have that here. But definitely, I’m a Summer babyy! <3

posted about 2 years ago

BiancaF
Style_council
BiancaF

fall!:)

posted about 2 years ago

veilofillusions
Style_council
veilofillusions

Fall!

posted about 2 years ago

Orianaandreina
New_user Orianaandreina is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Orianaandreina reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Orianaandreina

Fall is definitely the best!

posted about 2 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

spring

posted about 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION