what ever i think looks good and that i really want or just for retail therapy’s sake lolposted over 4 years ago
What motivates me to shop?
1. When i have money
3. New season
4. Back to school
5. When i have an event i want a particular outfit for
etc. . . . ..
Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos
When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
- All the SALES! (month end, year end, payday and everyday sale)
- Once I got upset esp. emotionally, that’s my escape route
- When I still have a lot of time to kill :D
Mostly when I have money, or when I’m reading fashion blogs or magazines and think I NEED THAT!posted over 4 years ago
Ummm I dunno, usually if I need something or I need to replace an item. Sometimes it’s just spontaneous.posted over 4 years ago
Well I like to shop and don’t really need a reason. But, if I had say its bc of the seasons changing usually a big one. Magazines are another huge source of my fascination with shopping. Another thing and its a pretty important one is my emotion that day.posted about 4 years ago
Hahah no motivation just money….so true. Sales always encourage me..and I always buy a little more when Im sad and then often regret it later ;)
But normally I decide on an item I need..that will complete me until the next purchase. xposted about 4 years ago
money!! absolutely agree. hahaha. well, actually, I wanna shop because :
4. trends (some of them, I’m not too addicted with trends if they are not fit enough to me, I’m still have my own style)