SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  clothingdressesfashionjewelry
SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I want to start wearing dresses and skirts more often (most likely with tights the majority of the time) and I don’t wear heals daily. What type of flats look good with tights? My daily black ballet flats make it look like I’m barefoot haha Pictures would be helpful!

posted over 4 years ago
coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

i think almost any pair of pairs will look good with tights! if you want to get black flats maybe try getting ones with details on them, like studs or a buckle. i guess it depends on what colours the clothes you’re wearing are, but other neutral colours like brown or white would look good with lots of combinations and stand out from the black tights. boots are good too!

posted over 4 years ago

DeniseRoss
Style_council
DeniseRoss

I wear black flats with my tights, but they have a little bit of detailing on them so they do stand out.

posted over 4 years ago

SheWolf
Style_council
SheWolf

Personally, I think most pairs of flats look good with tights, even black ones!
In fact, I wear black tights and black flats all the time.
Also, I like to wear a pair of flats that stand out from my outfit, like a bold color or pattern.
Like today, I’m wearing black tights and cobalt blue pointy flats.

posted over 4 years ago

sharkscanbiteme
Style_council
sharkscanbiteme

I think that flats with at least a little bit of a wedge heel are much better with tights than plain flats. Your feet won’t even notice the heel, but it improves the look.

posted over 4 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

Thanks everyone! I think my black flats don’t go well with black tights because they are matte and very thin. I think I need a little bit of shine and detail for them to be able to stand out on their own.

posted over 4 years ago

kayeseven
Style_council
kayeseven

basically anything as long as you can pull it off real good! =)

check out my blog at:
http://saturdaystylebykaye.blogspot.com/

posted over 4 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

thanks for all the help! i think i thought it was weird because i had never done it, but now i do! and i just ordered some oxfords so im excited to try those with tights!

posted over 4 years ago

Metric
Style_council
Metric

Flats look so adorable with tights! I think you can wear any kind of flat with tights.

posted about 1 year ago

Chessy
Style_council
Chessy

For me, nude flats, especia;;y with nude tights and brown tights. However, dark colours are okay as well, like chocolate, dark burgundy, navy blue. In this scenario the material of the shoe is more important than the colour.

posted 5 months ago

mishpish
Style_council
mishpish

Flats will definitly look fine with tights, just make sure the color of your flats and tights don't overpower your entire look :)

posted 3 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION