Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Dutchess89
Style_council
Dutchess89

Let me just say I love Chictopia but I am so tired of other people telling us what style is. Did you know that if this so called style was introduced to us 10 years before today it’s not style just bcuz it’s ahead of it’s time. It has become about beating one to the punch, and that my friends is just plain silly. What happened to being in our own lane for example Katy Perry, N.E.R.D, Lady Ga Ga. Why do I see people walking around mimicking them to a “T”? Do we have our own sense of style anymore, or for that matter brains. I do not let my inspirations limit me, but yet set me free to go beyond. Music and Nature inspire me, not the media. Yes I see most of you here on chictopia with your fancy clothes, but sometimes sadly with no originality , personality, character, or identity. Some advice lets be who we are and make fashion fit us and not the other way around.

Live Life Like you Love it
SC

posted over 5 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Style is what you want it to be. For some people, that is wearing what they see and like, and in the case of some people putting their own unique touch to a style they’ve seen elsewhere. Style doesn’t neccessarily mean originality.

posted over 5 years ago

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

Style is what you want it to be. For some people, that is wearing what they see and like, and in the case of some people putting their own unique touch to a style they’ve seen elsewhere. Style doesn’t neccessarily mean originality.

word to that.

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION