Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
orsola
Style_council
orsola

I don’t wear sneakers and sport cloths but lately i fell in love with those bags (check the link: http://www.freitag.ch/shop/FREITAG/page/frontpa…) and think of buying one. i’m just wondering whether they look too sportly for me.
what do you think? shoul i buy one or not?

posted almost 6 years ago
Loocinda
Style_council
Loocinda

well they are a tad over the sporty side
but some of them are actually cute and
they look great for carrying heavy items
=] it jus depends on which one u get

Nanny
Style_council
Nanny

Hm, personally I don’t like them, especially as they used to be a big trend here some years ago and just everybody had one, yawn…Anyway, when I take a look at your pictures I cannot really imagine yout outfits with one of those bags. However, with a classic jeans and shirt outfit of course they look ok.

orsola
Style_council
orsola

That’s exactly the point Nanny. I saw them on some friends who study design and they look great actually: jeans, funny t-shirt and that bag. Perfect! What attracts me is the fact that they are made with different peaces which previously had another usage (I’m a fan of “giving things a new life”), but I’m thinking whether I would really wear it, since I hardly ever wear sportly clothes. I would buy it in case for university although it doesn’t make much sence since I’m almoust ready with my studies…
Can you imagine a smart (or at least non sportly outfit) with which the bag would be ok?

Nanny
Style_council
Nanny

Hmmm, yes, I actually can. I think they look good with a suit in a classic color (aka black, grey, dark blue..) and a simple white shirt and leather flats. It should be a very clean outfit so the bag would be the center of attention. A friend of mine is sporting this look to wear her Freitag bag to the office. She’s the sporty type anyway and I think it looks good on her. Maybe you try this? If you go for the bag, make sure you show us here how you wear it! :o)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION