SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
CheriChictopia
Style_council
CheriChictopia

Hi Chictopians!

We just gave our homepage a new makeover and we’re excited to know what you think of it! With our new homepage design you get to see and discover more content and see what topics are trending on Chictopia. How are you liking the new design? We’d love to hear your thoughts on the change.

:)

Xoxo,
Cheri

posted about 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

It’s great!! The best part is that there are so many chances for everyone to make it on the front page! Everybody’s looks are that much more viewable, too. I think Chictopians are going to be very happy with the new front page.

posted about 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

I do like it!its much more chic,and I love the navigation with the topics and such?the arrangement is much better too!

posted about 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I’m loving the new layout! The topics with the corresponding pictures representing the topic are awesome and a cool way to be able to easily navigate to what you want to look for.

The design doesn’t look as cluttered either and it isn’t overwhelming to the eye. It’s brilliant Chictopia!

posted about 2 years ago

BleakandWet
Style_council
BleakandWet

I definitely like how everything is organised under headings. Nice and simple.

posted about 2 years ago

renate
Style_council
renate

I loved the old layout too, but this is something very new and fresh. We get a lot more chances to make it to the homepage, in the first place, but we find so many new people and looks too! More inspiration for all of us! Love it!

posted about 2 years ago

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

I really like it! It’s different, but not so different that it is confusing or difficult to use :)

posted about 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Definitely like this new one. I liked the old one, too, but this one definitely is very new and refreshing. It seems like as you keep scrolling down, it never ends! Great job, guys!

posted about 2 years ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I’m a big fan of how this new homepage looks mostly because I get to discover more content compared to the old homepage. I also like how some sections have forum posts related to the topic. It really shows that Chictopia is an active community. :)

posted about 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I love it! I especially love how you can see how many people are online and how things are organized :)

posted about 2 years ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

like! :D

posted about 2 years ago

KTR
Style_council
KTR

I know I’m going to be a total party pooper here but I hate it. I think it’s way too busy and has way too many categories with way too many photos. Plus the ads are everywhere, making things really distracting… I love the simplicity of the front page before with the 4 top voted photos with ONE manually picked by the editor. Simple, clean and easy to look at. Yea, people may complained that it’s least of a chance to get on the homepage, but I noticed those on the homepage. Now, it’s just a huge blur of photos to me. It’s so busy and I can’t stand going on it anymore. Again, this is just my humble opinion :)

posted about 2 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

I wish the top chictopians and us regualr folks weren’t separated
I think it would be great if we were all mixed in.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION