ChicBabydoll
Style_council
ChicBabydoll

Just curious! I like to change it up every time I’m there (:

posted over 1 year ago
lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

I’m not much of a coffee drinker so i only order frappes, I usually get the strawberry frappe or vanilla bean. It’s so good that I don’t mind getting it every time i go there.

posted over 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

Hot drink I usually order a vanilla latte or caramel machiatto, and a cold drink i order frappacinos! vanilla bean, grean tea, or caramel !:)

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Either a soy latte or a light caramel frappucino. I’m really scared of all the sugar in their more popular drinks! Although I only go to Starbucks when I need a break and caffeine during work-otherwise I go to local coffeeshops

posted over 1 year ago

Huslette
Style_council
Huslette

Double Chocolate Chip Frappacino. Just got one earlier today :)

posted over 1 year ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I live in Seattle, and even though it’s the home of Starbucks, I rarely get my coffee there. Too many of their drinks are super high in sugar and I don’t like the flavor of their coffee by itself. That’s ok, though, we’ve got 1000s of other cafes here. You would not believe how many other amazing coffee roasters there are! I usually go to Cafe Vita or Cafe Fiore and order an Americano or a double shot latte with non-fat milk. If I happen to be at Starbucks, I order their iced coffee and sometimes their seasonal drink if my sweet tooth is acting up :)

posted over 1 year ago

ChicBabydoll
Style_council
ChicBabydoll

I tried the Hazelnut Macchiato today and it smelled just as good as it tasted (:

@catiebeatty That’s great that you support the smaller shops! I would do the same if I had any around..

posted over 1 year ago

gwynethbg
Style_council
gwynethbg

Green Tea Latte <3

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION