Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
GibsonChic
Style_council
GibsonChic

Fashion gives me the freedom to be creative and express how I’m feeling through clothing. I love how fashion gives you an outlet to do whatever you want. What do you love about fashion?

posted about 4 years ago
fioreblume
Style_council
fioreblume

i agree with you that fashion gives me creativity to mix and match things. and for me, fashion is a challenge. i dare myself not to wear same style twice. so i would think to remake it and make another style with same clothes.

posted about 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

i love everything about fashion the colors the textures how it makes you feel fashion is art and i love it.

posted about 4 years ago

deannasays
Style_council
deannasays

I agree- the feeling of freedom and expresion.
Also the confidence! How it makes me feel inside. I could be feeling so awful and be having the wrost day ever- put on my favourite dress and it’s a whole load better. And the feeling when someone says they like your outfit is so lovely.

posted about 4 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

Fashion is a way of life! You can express yourself through fashion. For me, when I have the strongest emotions, like when I’m really mad or sad or happy, thats when I make the best outfits. Fashion helps relieve stress for me, and I love it.

posted about 4 years ago

Benji
Style_council
Benji

I enjoy the persona I can create through fashion, as well as the statement I want to make. Its all about who I am and being able to show someone that without saying a thing is a wonderful form of expression.

posted about 4 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

I love that fashion is limitless. Taboo doesn’t exist. Even the fact that some people can make UGG boots look halfway decent shows that fashion is objective. Fashion is something that constantly changes. I just love that I can maintain my personal style and not stress about whether I’m on trend or not. I wear what’s comfortable and “chic” to me :)

posted about 4 years ago

YaniYours
Style_council
YaniYours

I love how I feel when I’m immersed in fashion. I love the creativity it surrounds people in. I love that fashion gives people an outlet to express their feelings or a side of them they don’t express through their actions. Fashion is infinitive. No limits. Anything can happen. Anything can go together to make something fresh, contemporary, bad, or just plain fly. I love that everyone can have their own sense of the word “fashion” and just be themselves.. I could go on forever… lol :]

posted about 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

that its always changing, growing, recycled ideas to new heights

posted about 4 years ago

maryyasmine
Style_council
maryyasmine

Fashion Weeks ! I agree with SarahJaneR, the fact that fashion is limitless and ever-changing.

posted about 4 years ago

summerlyne
Style_council
summerlyne

i think it makes me comfortable with who i am. it gives me confidence and inspires me to be original. personally fashion is my best friend.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION