CLOWNS! esp. when they smile..
Typhoons and floods!
Life size saints, I’m a roman catholic though yet still scares me..
Choking and asthma attacks
- Tiny bugs that can crawl into my nose, mouth, ears, etc
- Bugs that buzz (that sound is so creepy when they go right by your ear which they ALWAYS do!) >_<
- being in a huge room/pace in pitch darkness…you have no idea what could be there, only an inch away, watching you…creepy. id rather be in a tiny room that i just barely fit in lol (opposite of claustrophobia maybe?) lol
- being pulled under water unexpectedly….i tend to panic when that happens, not good lol
I PERFECTLY AGREE WITH RoswellVixen
-tiny bugs that can crawl into my nose, mouth, ears, etc
- being in a huge room/pace in pitch darkness…you have no idea what could be there, only an inch away, watching you…creepy
+leaving my foot uncovered by the blanket at night. I’m always thinking something might catch it :))
Small irrational fears:
highway driving (mostly the merging part)
making telephone calls to people I’ve never talked to on the phone before
cockroaches and centipedes
being abandoned by people I love
dying before having fulfilled what I want to do most in life
heights, drowning, worms
letting down people i love, never publishing my novelposted over 3 years ago
other than any insect that can fly,
i fear wearing 5 inch heels and then have it break half way thru the dayposted over 3 years ago