Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ChuChuRonaldo
Style_council
ChuChuRonaldo

hey guys so today is World Aids Day… well it is in Australia because we are a day ahead. I would really like to share my passion for causes like this with people worldwide. We all have to make a difference in the world, we all have to leave our footprint. And right now I just want to talk about peoples attitudes about HIV, it would be the most AMAZING thing in the world if we got rid of societys negative attitudes and NO PREJUIDICE! we are all equals. We should all be treated the same way. I would really appreciate it if people went on the website I am going to post in this topic.. but before I do that I would just like to share this quote with you guys, I found it on the website. It really made me think! Its an amazing quote! Tell me what you guys think!
“I know my status – do you know your status. Be visible and stand out, stop the prejudice and discrimination in our society”

SPREAD THE WORD GUYS! BE AWARE! PRACTICE SAFE SEX!

http://www.worldaidsday.org/Act-Aware/What-would-make-a-difference.aspx

posted almost 4 years ago
angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

great topic :D love the quote!!

I agree with everything you’re saying… (you wouldn’t believe what a belgian cardinal said earlier this month, concerning AIDS :s I’m not even going to write it here, but it didn’t show a lot of taste and kindness :s)

away with discrimination!!

posted almost 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION