SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
anniehall
Style_council
anniehall

Hi Everybody!

I was just wondering how many of you actually vote on the new photos. I’m having a problem getting enough votes to make it into the style gallery, despite getting many nice comments.
I know that when I make a comment on someones photo I always give them a vote too!
I think that if you like the photo enough to leave a comment you could at least vote for the photo therby helping peeps get into the style gallery :D

posted over 4 years ago
Jazza
Style_council
Jazza

I always vote on photos that I feel are inspiring. I always like to comment on people photos as well because I think its only polite :)
Just keep on working on it, if someone loves your photo enough they will vote. Don’t worry :)

posted over 4 years ago

chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

If i see something i like, i vote :)

posted over 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

i dont really vote , i just leave them a comment !! or fav it

posted about 4 years ago

angiekje
Style_council
angiekje

I vote, comment and/or fave, but always vote when I comment, I hate it when they comment and not vote, today there was a guy commenting on my picture he liked the outfit, he didn’t vote (he was the first person that commented, so I could tell) and in his message he said: please come check my outfits out and comment + vote + favourite… as if? :p I think that’s spam, don’t know what to do, I think flagging is so harsh :)

posted about 4 years ago

BrookeTansley
Style_council
BrookeTansley

I’m getting many more comments than votes, and one of my looks has gotten 17 votes in 3 hours and isn’t in the Style Gallery. I’m not really getting it. I’ve been voting, but my votes don’t count yet as I’m a newbie and not on the Style Council yet.

posted about 4 years ago

BrookeTansley
Style_council
BrookeTansley

I’ll be dishing out some substantial love (in the form of votes) as soon as I get 200 points :)

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION