Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
raiscake
Style_council
raiscake

Okay… so most of us are in agreement that Uggs, Crocs, and head-to-toe Juicy/A&F/Hollister/etc just don’t fly. So let me ask you, what’s your unpopular fashion opinion?

Here’s mine: T-strap sandals like these are ugly. They make your feet look big.

I also don’t see the appeal of flat boots. Heels (even a low one) or nothing!

Okay, your turn!

posted almost 8 years ago
1 2
analoveshogweed
Style_council
analoveshogweed

right now Im really hatin’ all the hippie wannabe style.. with the little braided headband and a buttoned tunic with a little belt…its like a uniform…

and all those above the ankle boots….

shadowplay_
Style_council
shadowplay_

^ You mean those boots that stop a bit above your ankle bone? Yeah, I gotta say they aren’t the most flattering…

grayciee
Style_council
grayciee

I really don’t like those long plaid oversized tunics that look like they belong to men working on farms. They look kind of grungy and I always think they’d be better off as a rag.

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

OH, and Ebay. Probably the most unpopular opinion I have! But I have no access to a credit/debit card, so browsing feels ultimately pointless to me since there’s only one of the particular item and I hate the concept of bidding.

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

I’m not complaining about eBay seeing as i find 99p Topshop jeans on there, brand new.

TheAndreaF
Style_council
TheAndreaF

I hate the Vera Bradley stuff like the ugly backpacks all the girls have in my school
I have a pair of crocs, but only because they are comfortable
I hate when larger girls wear very tight tops thinking they look sexy, like seriously flatter YOUR body!
I actually do love nike dunks and skinny jeans
Kanye Glasses are starting to make me mad (Have you ever tried them on?! I can’t see through them!)
I hate mom jeans

I also hate the stupid Birkenstock clog on my avatar! What a shame I’m too lazy to change it now

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

flip flops are pretty much my only form of footwear in spring/summer… haha i guess that’s pretty unpopular with people on here! though here in melbourne havaianas (the brand of them!) are pretty much a wardrobe staple for most people :P

also i’m not really a fan of really baggy harem pants (like the ones that droop to your calves :S) though i have seen people wear the less droopy ones very well and i wouldn’t mind trying out ones with a slight drop crotch, but a lot of the time when people have the really baggy ones they just look like they’re wearing nappies or something o_0

can’t think of anything else atm :P

summerlyne
Style_council
summerlyne

watching bad girls re-run right now (the reuion part.2) flo you crazy BITCH:) i love it!! anyway totally hating on; perez hilton’s pink suit, natalie’s big ugly hair, and KENDRA; what are you wearing??

posted about 7 years ago

rainbowsupernova
Style_council
rainbowsuper...

wearing leggings as pants and skin tight dresses that just skim the bum should be banned.

posted about 7 years ago

GlammcouturE
Style_council
GlammcouturE

just crocs. lol.

posted about 7 years ago

EveyHoneysuckle
Style_council
EveyHoneysuckle

South Pole. SOOOO over it.

Ed Hardy. I would say “gag me with a spoon for every time I see it” but that’d mean I’d be barfing up my tonsils.

Boxy dresses/jackets/shirts. Sure, you can nip in the waist with a belt, but I prefer to not literally have the shape of an hourglass.

Pointed shoes. This might be for the fact that I have big ass feet, but they make me so uncomfortable.

Snakeskin printed purses…I really don’t know why, but they bug the hell out of me.

posted about 7 years ago

xvavavava
Style_council
xvavavava

my most unpopular fashion opinion is probably hating beanies on girls….all these dirty hipster girls think it’s so cute but it’s really not :/

posted about 7 years ago

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I probably have the most unpopular opinion, but I don’t care for open toed shoes. Just on myself though, on other girls they are fine. I just think it’s weird to have my feet all out… they’re flat and white and icky lol

posted about 7 years ago

julieangel122
Style_council
julieangel122

I was never a fan of the complete fur boots, not entirely sure why. Perhaps it looks a little… strange to me? And not many people know how to pull it off.

posted over 5 years ago

alatheishtape
Style_council
alatheishtape

Siesie I completely agree with you about tanned skin. I’m really not a fan of it either. Who wants to look like an alligator?

posted almost 5 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I don’t like neon or lizard (the texture- eww!) bags

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION