Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mishka
Style_council
mishka

Hey all, here is a little bit of a random question. Do you use Twitter? I haven’t until recently (and by recently I mean earlier today), but already I feel so out of the loop for not using it before! I just never really saw the point in it though!

posted over 5 years ago
1 2
CSWSlaura
Style_council
CSWSlaura

mine is http://twitter.com/cswslaura

posted about 5 years ago

LisaLupin
Style_council
LisaLupin

twitter.com/cerejavermelha

posted about 5 years ago

XxAngel_Emz95xX
Style_council
XxAngel_Emz95xX

I just joined there, but I’m not obsessed. I don’t use it through my phone or anything. I just update if I happen to be online :)

posted about 5 years ago

Michael993
Style_council
Michael993

I’ve yet to jump on the Twitter bandwagon. I think it’s going to die out soon anyway.

posted about 5 years ago

kkkeiOK
Style_council
kkkeiOK

I think Twitter is rubbish if you want to use it as a social tool to keep up with friends (I’d rather use facebook), but what it is great for is as a marvelous tool for getting news updates.

You get real time news in headline snippets! If you don’t subscribe to news agencies and popular news twitter accts on Twitter, you are losing out ALOT. Basically, you get your news one step later than everyone else. For example, the entire Twitter universe was abuzz about Paula Abdul quitting American Idol once she broke the news on Twitter. Everybody else found out prob a day later through e conventional news channels. Ok, it’s not exactly a brilliant example, but you get e idea.

http://twitter.com/kkkeiok

posted about 5 years ago

kellympreston
Style_icon
kellympreston

I never realized how much I have grown accustomed to Twitter because for the last few days my TwitterBerry has been down & I was slightly freaking out, it just felt weird and I kept wanting to update :)
And Twitter is kind of a punchline within itself, I mean I get embarassed just saying that “I tweeted!” But I find it much easier than Facebook or Myspace, there’s less hassle. And I find out information so quickly which is definitely nice.

http://twitter.com/kellympreston

posted about 5 years ago

kokabuta
Style_council
kokabuta

yeh!!!

twitter.com/kokabuta

its very fun and addictive :-)

posted about 5 years ago

caffeinerush
Style_council
caffeinerush

I don’t use Twitter or any other social networking sites (I do have a Tumblr, though, to post pictures, and now have a Chictopia) I think it’s really sad that some people are so self-absorbed that they feel they have to share insignificant moments in their lives with everyone else. Like anybody actually cares. Maybe they should go outside and actually talk face to face with the people on their contacts lists. I understand that Twitter could be useful if you’re travelling and want to keep in touch with family and friends to let them know your OK, or something like that, but silly posts like, “is going to make breakfast” are really unimportant and annoying.
Sorry for the long post!

posted about 5 years ago

lolitsvictoria
Style_council
lolitsvictoria

twitter.com/lolitsvictoria

posted about 5 years ago

lyudaaaa
Style_council
lyudaaaa

twitter seems realllyyyy stupid. like who really cares what you’re doing all the time?
i understand why celebs have them, but not normal people.

posted about 5 years ago

jb123
Style_council
jb123

I gave in to the internet and made one. I dont even know what to do with it…:/
twitter.com/shei_shei123

posted about 5 years ago

fianni88
Style_council
fianni88

Tweet Tweet

I started mine to follow bands I liked so that I would know when they came into town. But I often update mine as well.

posted about 5 years ago

Domqa
Style_council
Domqa

Here is my twitter

posted about 5 years ago

New_user 35263 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 35263 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

i think it’s pretty stupid but i can understand certain examples of when it’s handy. i just have no interest in it. even with facebook i only update my status like once every other day. if twitter takes over facebook like facebook did with myspace i’m going to kill myself. it’s just plain tiring.

posted about 5 years ago

whoisemmeline
Style_council
whoisemmeline

Just started my twitter account.. i feel i might get addicted as i am to bebo :P

follow me? I am interesting.. promise ;)

http://twitter.com/whoisemmeline

posted about 5 years ago

maddiejayy
Style_council
maddiejayy

I’m pretty much addicted to twitter.

twitter.com/maddiejayy

posted about 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION